Low Imaan, what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Imaan, what to do?

Salam everybody. Well I've been praying good and everything, making most of the prayers on time and trying to be straight on the deen. Just recently I, astagfurallah, have been having doubts about the existence of God. I hate it and I want them to go away because I don't want to fall out of the boundaries of Islam. I've tried hearing Quran and praying even more but it's not going away. I guess it's just a test to see if I can stay calm and continue following the path...but I really think it could also just be because my iman is low. Is there anything I can do to solidify my belief more in Allah and never go back to these stupid doubts? I so don't trust myself and I'm afraid that one day I'll lose faith. I don't ever want that to happen so I want to fix this issue as fast as possible. Any advice is appreciated.

Re: Low Imaan, what to do?

Wa Aleykum Salam.

Sister/brother, doubts are normal. I heard at a lecture, that doubts are the biggest test Allah can give you. And the more Allah tests you, the more Allah loves you.

I had gone through a time where doubts were occurring also, I just kept straight, and never stopped. Now alhamdulilah, my iman is sky high.

Also, what are the doubts are having?

Comment

Re: Low Imaan, what to do?

Read my posts in this thread.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ring-Skeptics)

And :

We have already sent Our messengers with clear evidences and sent down with them the Scripture and the balance that the people may maintain [their affairs] in justice. And We sent down iron, wherein is great military might and benefits for the people, and so that Allah may make evident those who support Him and His messengers unseen. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might. Qur'an 57:25
      http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...m-the-sky.html

The ancient Hittites of Turkey were the first to smelt iron, around 1500 B.C. In Egypt, the earliest iron smelting dates to around 700 B.C. That’s why it came as a considerable surprise when archaeologists recovered a handful of iron beads from the Gerzeh cemetery near Cairo dating to around 3500 B.C. Where did the iron come from? Could Egyptians have developed iron smelting that much earlier? It surely didn't just fall from the sky. Or did it?

Diane Johnson, a professor at the Open University in Milton Keynes in the United Kingdom, and several colleagues have solved the puzzle. The team reports in the journal Meteoritics & Planetary Science that the Gerzeh iron beads did, indeed, fall from the sky. These beads are made from meteoric iron, which is so pure it doesn’t need to be smelted.
      Finally be careful what you wish for. If you struggle to believe in the existence of God you may get attacked by Jinn as a test!
      "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X