Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Japan's Suicide Forest

I did used to love Japanese anime movies

Like the girl who leapt through times, PONYO!, howl's moving castle, spirted away and all the other ghibi movies. But they do dress really indecent, like the clothes just fly and there clothes are short anyways i am just like "oh gosh"...

so i have tried to stop watching them.
    Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed2013 View Post
      Absolutely, that is true about Japan. Suicide rates.

There are a lot of other weird facts.

Did you know adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers in japan?

People not only don't marry, they don't even date or have girlfriends/boyfriends nor want them. People don't want relationships. Even Japanese 'clubs' have this weird trend where people go to just 'talk' to people, not to seek out intimacy but you would think they're out to flirt. I forget the name of those places.

They also have a VERY weird sex industry which is beyond odd, strange fetishes and so forth. Pretty much since they don' have any real relations they have manufactured material emotional outlets to anything and everything.

They also have an overgrown population of youth and 'young adults' and 30+ year olds who are so socially immature that they act like little children, obsessed with video games and anime.

Girls also tend to be very sensitive in their emotional expressions over the top.

People are obsessed with careers and being workaholics.

The 'traditional Japanese' men and women are a dying breed... the high city life... and many odd modern day sub cultures are screwed up.

People are indeed very unhappy in Japan, and try to find satisfaction heavily in the material.
      It is what happens when you watch too much anime (and of the wrong kind). I'm not talking about good shows like Dragon Ball Z, but some bizarre Japanese crap featuring school girls.

Last edited by wizard.of.oz; 11-02-14, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
        Ever watched Battle Royale? It's Hunger Games Japanese version. The tributes are supposed to kill each other, but guess what most of them do, suicide. When I watched that, I was like, wow so Japs! lol

Sis. There are no real tributes in Battle Royale. It's a class, where everyone grew up and knows each other. They're then put into a place where they're told they have 3 days to kill each other or everyone dies. Some committed suicide, not all though, because of the psychological factor surrounding this. It's crazy!

And so much better than Hunger Games.
        مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
        It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
        Surah al-Baqarah
        [2:245]

.:.
        .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
        Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Anywho, whenever Japan is mentioned people always go for the generalizations. There are some good things about them and some bad things, just like every other society in the world.

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
          are there any Muslims in Japan?
          Yep.

AlJazeera, a few years back, did Road to Hajj and it featured Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPa4OPuYQs0 - Part 1
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlI5PHMBNQs - Part 2
          مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
          It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
          Surah al-Baqarah
          [2:245]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
          Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

Sis. There are no real tributes in Battle Royale. It's a class, where everyone grew up and knows each other. They're then put into a place where they're told they have 3 days to kill each other or everyone dies. Some committed suicide, not all though, because of the psychological factor surrounding this. It's crazy!

And so much better than Hunger Games.
            Oh yeah, that was a bunch of students tried to kill each other. But they were cast in an island or something, just like in HG. Better is not the word, it is more "sick" I think. lol. I thought HG copycatted BR.

Haven't watched BR2 though. Gonna find it online. hehe
            ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius View Post
              i remember that film ages ago, it was something else. v. disturbing
              Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              i watched that years ago loool
              its a sick movie....
              Isn't Japan famous for sick movies? Remember The Ring that Sadako ghost. I was totally freaked out and imagined her coming out from my TV, after I watched that movie. lol
              ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

[email protected] gaijin

that means stupid foreigner

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
                  are there any Muslims in Japan?
                  http://www.masjid.jp/

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                    https://www.alislam.org/quran/Holy-Quran-Japanese.pdf

Al Quran with Hiragana and Katakana translation. SubhanAllah. Wish we could do more dawah to them. Most muslims there are from immigrants like Indonesia, Malaysia, and some other countries.

Comment

https://www.alislam.org/quran/Holy-Quran-Japanese.pdf

Al Quran with Hiragana and Katakana translation. SubhanAllah. Wish we could do more dawah to them. Most muslims there are from immigrants like Indonesia, Malaysia, and some other countries.
                      http://quran.com/ and http://islam.thetruecall.com/modules.php?name=Quran Both have japanese translations as well, although they do not list the translator's name.

Japanese and chinese qur'ans are common because many live and work in indonesia and malaysia.

Comment

I always wanted to visit Japan lol, there culture is fascinating

Don't they have a Muslim population?
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Shame I couldn't watch the video after the warning- oh!
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Isn't Japan famous for sick movies? Remember The Ring that Sadako ghost. I was totally freaked out and imagined her coming out from my TV, after I watched that movie. lol
                            yea lol
                            im pretty sure the ring is a copy of some japanese movie

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                              yea lol
                              im pretty sure the ring is a copy of some japanese movie
                              Yes it was based on a Japanese movie.

The Japanese make very crappy movies, however they make awesome anime and great horror movies. The ideas are very far out there both in anime and horror movies. Some are outright sick and twisted... and some ideas are innovative and creative which is lacking in holywood hence the popularity of anime. Holywood these days has way too many horror movies as well and they are also sick and twisted. Sometimes I wonder what kind of people are really behind the ideas. Sometimes it also makes you wonder how jahanam will be horrifying in comparison to any of these ideas.

Even Star Wars was influenced by a few Japanese Animes. Most people don't know that. A lot of science fiction be it space based or otherwise was also Japanese anime influenced. They are fairly creative and innovative people.

Comment

A long time ago, Muslims used to think like this... but today Muslims think like the lazy Arab mentality below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	work-japan-countries-arab-708530.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	10745202

Comment

Working...
                                X