Job uniform

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job uniform

So i've been looking for a job so I don't have to take a student loan for university. I've searched MONTHS for a part time job but never found any until I got hired by a store whose uniform was dress PANTS. And since women can't wear pants by themselves, would my money be haram because my job itself isn't haram but the uniform is. However, I thought that it would be better than paying interest; you know, lesser of two evils. So basically my questions are:

Is my money haram from this job?

In an extreme situation, wouldn't having this job be better than paying interest (worse than incest with one's mother)?
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Re: Job uniform

Salam alaikum. These don't have to be your only two choices. You should keep looking for another job, and have faith. Just obey Allah and see what he provides to you, inshallah.

Comment

Originally posted by Revert Dreamer View Post
      Salam alaikum. These don't have to be your only two choices. You should keep looking for another job, and have faith. Just obey Allah and see what he provides to you, inshallah.

Sorry, I forgot to add this. We can wear a white shirt. So if I wear a long shirt and really loose dress pants like those ones that look like skirts, would they be acceptable. Because this is the only place that would hire me (since I'm a teen), and so many muslims pay interest, and it makes me sick.

Comment

Ask a scholar.
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

Comment

Working...
        X