X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: masturbation. read men only - women dont have sexual organs

I'm missing the point here?
    Erm...
    So the problem is women may masturbate? So therefore we should do what exactly? :S

If someone has a masturbation problem that is down to them, it's not for any male to create a thread about so we can complain (or whatever)? :S
    The convert story that has been read 15,000+ times
    "In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

A male created this thread or a female? It's confusing.
      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
        female.

i know, i too was confused.
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
          I think women would get the same advice as men.
          Get married, problem solved.
          But I only want the sex, not the nagging

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
            im confused too

Comment

Re: masturbation. read men only -

I'm a bit confused here aswell. I can't speak for women since I don't know what they do but masturbation is rife among young muslim males, I know a lot of people who joke about it but you just know that they do it at home. Not good at all, a person who masturbates is cursed by Allah. Best way to tackle this problem is toget married. If you're not ready, just fast. Fasting eliminated all your desires. Even females who masturbate, they need to fast too or look at getting married.

Comment

Originally posted by fish'n'chips View Post
                whenever this subject comes up anywhere the men think 1) think its only a man problem an so only address it in a way that will appeal/help the men 2) treat women like children in that we must not hear/ read/ know what this thing exists.

you would have to be pretty simple to think that only men have these desires and urges. i couldnt post on the the recent thread so i thought it would be necessary to make a new one.

women still have the same organs as men and therefore the same desires so lets not forget that for women this will still be a sin and it needs to be talked about and dealt with (perhaps even more so because women tend not to talk so freely about it) to the same degree that it would be dealt with for the men

is anyone with me or am i on my own in thinking this?
                I know this is men only, but it's talking about a female issue so....Women do have desires and what have you, but the rules to masturbation apply to them as well. If you can't get married, then fast since fasting is the best way to control ones desires. Take cold showers as well and stay away from anything that may cause fitna. Keep yourself busy and surrounded by good people, so you don't feel the need to do anything.

I agree with you though that it does need to be discussed more. I bet there are plenty of sisters who are suffering through this, but maybe to shy to ask or feel like the rules don't apply to them for some strange reason.
                مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                Surah al-Baqarah
                [2:245]

.:.
                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

I've changed your thread title, as I feel like this topic should only be discussed with sisters. Men don't really need to discuss these things.
                  مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                  It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                  Surah al-Baqarah
                  [2:245]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Alhumdulilah alhumdulilah I don't have any problems with managing my libido, I'd prolly go crazy if that was the case May Allah(swt) make it easy for you lot.
                    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Working...
                    X