Questions for Niqaabies..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions for Niqaabies..

Mashaallah Sisters I find all of your replies enlightening and it helps broaden my knowledge about what life is like being a Niqaabie. So pls keep it coming!

I know there are niqaabie Sisters who's husband provide for them that's great but what about the unmarried sisters who live in Non-Muslim societies?

maryam203 you mentioned you work for a law firm mashaallah, who employed you? Was it a Muslim? Is it family owned business? Jzk.

May Allah bless you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Maryamah' View Post
      Mashaallah Sisters I find all of your replies enlightening and it helps broaden my knowledge about what life is like being a Niqaabie. So pls keep it coming!

I know there are niqaabie Sisters who's husband provide for them that's great but what about the unmarried sisters who live in Non-Muslim societies?

maryam203 you mentioned you work for a law firm mashaallah, who employed you? Was it a Muslim? Is it family owned business? Jzk.

May Allah bless you all.
      Nope.. Non muslim

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
        If a sister observes niqab, then it follows that she should remain inside the home most of the time (or not)?

If she doesn't need to work, then should she still try to find work to help her family out financially?

I'm asking for opinions, not a fatwa (otherwise I would ask elsewhere). Interested to see what other people think or do with regards to the above.
        I see what you're saying and if there is no need then I don't think anyone should unless it's all halal and useful an whatnot. However, sometimes for ones own sanity it may become necessary to start looking for work.

Of course the definition of necessity differs

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X