Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anger/ frustration never work. Tears, Always!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger/ frustration never work. Tears, Always!

Have seen mostly those parents getting angry at their child who haven't done enough hard work in grooming their child, to develop a good heart, to develop a positive mindset by giving them enough time, yet they expect their child to behave according to their wish/will. And when the child behaves unexpectedly, they get angry/ frustrated. Those who have done the hard work to the best of their ability and yet find their child behaving against their will, they feel helpless and attract divine help by shedding tears in front of Allah (Subhana Wa'ta'aala), admitting that nothing is in their control (except trying), only ALLAH can turn a person's heart in the right direction

Our efforts are necessary, but the problem starts when a person tries to take control by forcefully convincing his/her spouse (through logic and reasoning) to agree to his/her agenda, without humbly surrendering in front of ALLAH (Jalla Jalaaluhu) and without admitting that 'my spouse's response/ understanding is not in my control'.

In such a case, the nature intervenes to make him submit and admit that only 'humbly trying' is in your hands, NEVER expect the results to be according to your wish. Because even the Prophet (Sallallaahu Aleyi Wassallam) who was the BEST EVER in all qualities, could't change his uncle's heart. Abrahim (A.S)'s father didn't accept his teachings. Also Nooh (A.S)'s son, Lut (A.S)'s wife...etc. Still, none of those prophets got angry/ frustrated, but consistently shed seas of helpless tears in front of the ONE who ALONE controls everything, so that HE may feel pity on their state and help them.

In other words, I should prepare all the necessary documents myself, but also in the end request the chairman to put his stamp on it, otherwise my application would keep getting rejected and returned (considered incomplete by the administration).
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 23-01-14, 10:49 PM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: Anger/ frustration never work. Tears, Always!

Sometimes, when the result is not according to my wish, the nature does gives me a clue whether it is a test from Allah (to raise my degree in Jannah) or a punishment from HIM due to my past bad deeds (a warning for me to correct myself).

If I am angry/frustrated with my fate and complain in front of people "why did Allah did this to me", then it is a punishment, but if the situation is leading me to be contented with HIS taqdeer (after doing all what is in my hands) and it is making me wake up in the night and shed tears of repentance in front of HIM (helping me to get closer to HIM), then it is a test from Allah to raise my degree.

But in both cases, there is a behtri for me, to improve myself, realize my past sins, repent and get closer to Allah (Jalla Jalaaluhu). Insha'Allah.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Re: Anger/ frustration never work. Tears, Always!

The 'Test' is a very broad term, and mostly a punishment is included in it. How I react to it would decide whether I passed or failed the test/ punishment. How punishment is also a test ? Well, suppose I sinned, Allah sent a punishment for me in the form of a disease, loss,..etc. Now, this punishment is a test. Allah wants to see how I react to it, if this 'pain' makes me realize my past sins and I decide to humbly repent, then this punishment would turn into a 'Test' only and would not remain a punishment, but if I fail to realize my sins and continue sinning/ remain thankless through words/deeds, then this punishment would remain punishment. But there is neither a straight forward formula, nor can one be certain about anyone whether it is a punishment+test or merely a test. The above is a general guide line extracted from Quran and Hadiths.
      Last edited by Submit To Peace; 25-01-14, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X