Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like taking selfie?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Do you like taking selfie?

    Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
    :salams

    No. I am male
    :wswrwb:

    so many insecure guys with millions of selfies on fb and Instagram etc.
    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Do you like taking selfie?

      Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
      :wswrwb:

      so many insecure guys with millions of selfies on fb and Instagram etc.
      yea but minus the face
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Do you like taking selfie?

        Originally posted by F_R View Post
        BEBO! It was all about bebo....
        ha im gna go sign in to my old hi5 account

        u just reminded me

        wonder if any1 still uses it
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Do you like taking selfie?

          Originally posted by Fairy View Post
          yea but minus the face
          Depends if he works out or not.
          :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Do you like taking selfie?

            Hi5 was dead
            MySpace was kool (omg memories)
            Bebo was more popular coz it was like Facebook.

            لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

            -------------------------------------------------------
            The children need your prayers more than anyone else
            -------------------------------------------------------
            www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Do you like taking selfie?

              Originally posted by F_R View Post
              Hi5 was dead
              MySpace was kool (omg memories)
              Bebo was more popular coz it was like Facebook.
              yea hi5 died when u came to ur senses

              it was alive n well back in my day

              OMG IM IN MY HI5 ACCOUNT - TIME TO SEE WHATS BEEN GOING ON lol

              any1 remember ORKUT? AHAHAHAHAH....
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Do you like taking selfie?

                Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                yea hi5 died when u came to ur senses

                it was alive n well back in my day

                OMG IM IN MY HI5 ACCOUNT - TIME TO SEE WHATS BEEN GOING ON lol

                any1 remember ORKUT? AHAHAHAHAH....
                Don't tempt me to go back to all those sites lol

                What's orkut?

                لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

                -------------------------------------------------------
                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                -------------------------------------------------------
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: Do you like taking selfie?

                  Originally posted by F_R View Post
                  Don't tempt me to go back to all those sites lol

                  What's orkut?
                  dont worry about orkut, it was freshie filled anyways. my friend moved to Pakistan n then she asked me to join it

                  bombarded with brown men

                  ==

                  omg hi5 has changed, loadso things popping up. it has pets now

                  any1 with ADD would not appreciated it. it looks a mess. too much stuff going on

                  not good a simpleton like me :P
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: Do you like taking selfie?

                    Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                    dont worry about orkut, it was freshie filled anyways. my friend moved to Pakistan n then she asked me to join it

                    bombarded with brown men

                    ==

                    omg hi5 has changed, loadso things popping up. it has pets now

                    any1 with ADD would not appreciated it. it looks a mess. too much stuff going on

                    not good a simpleton like me :P
                    lol at the add comment.. never heard of those either.. wow... interesting.. i just rememeber aim and myspace... and yahoo messenger..
                    Raindrops.hail.ouch

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: Do you like taking selfie?

                      Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                      lol at the add comment.. never heard of those either.. wow... interesting.. i just rememeber aim and myspace... and yahoo messenger..
                      ahhh reminiscing now lol
                      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: Do you like taking selfie?

                        :salams

                        Just a personal hunch but I feel 'How many selfies you have' and 'Intelligence' has a negative correlation >_>
                        Per aspera ad astra.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: Do you like taking selfie?

                          My personal opinion:

                          I HATE IT WITH A PASSION

                          I will never understand people who pout IT IS DISGRACEFUL AND DISGUSTING AND UNSIGHTLY

                          I will also never understand people who love to take pictures of themselves NON STOP, checking themselves out here and there and everywhere
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                          So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: Do you like taking selfie?

                            Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                            :salams

                            Just a personal hunch but I feel 'How many selfies you have' and 'Intelligence' has a negative correlation >_>
                            LOOOOOOOL

                            hhaa

                            you know what I used to believe that by now you see lawyers n doctors n how they get into reality tv because they have the looks n want to use it for fame

                            so not always the case
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: Do you like taking selfie?

                              Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                              LOOOOOOOL

                              hhaa

                              you know what I used to believe that by now you see lawyers n doctors n how they get into reality tv because they have the looks n want to use it for fame

                              so not always the case
                              I meant Selfies only. Not looks or desire for fame/attention or being narcissistic/proud.
                              Per aspera ad astra.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: Do you like taking selfie?

                                Sometimes for fun, some people take it to a next level and can't control themselves.

                                Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

                                Uthmaan R.A

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X