Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you thoughts on make up?

. . . . .
    Last edited by Rebel101; 27-01-14, 05:29 AM.
    Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
      @ F_R I don't grt. I really don't. Maybe because for me eyeliner/mascara make a greater difference to my face than foundation alone.
      Also foundation takes me little to put on compared to mascara
      lol don't worry, i just hate foundation and concealer and want to impose that on everyone so they too hate it.

but yea maybe that's why, but don't wear it coz i'm sure you don't need it :-)

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      -------------------------------------------------------
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

. . .
        Last edited by Rebel101; 27-01-14, 05:29 AM.
        Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
          Loool who would say no to prettier eyes and longer/darker lashes? Not me that's for sure.
          I don't wear it coz daddy hates makeup but with foundation he can't see it on mme so no objections from him lol.
          Oh and according to my lovely culture eyeliner is only for married women and bad girls *rolls eyes**
          What's your culture?
          Nothing is impossible with Allah:o

Comment

Last edited by Rebel101; 26-01-14, 12:29 PM.
            Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
              I just personally hate foundation and concealer because it's like painting the face and i don't like it. It's also like removing the imperfections which are perfectly made imperfect for our faces and it's what makes us human.

I hate foundation. I hate foundation. I hate foundation and concealer.
              okay....calm down
              its only foundation
              your not changing anything permanently : )

lol don't worry, i just hate foundation and concealer and want to impose that on everyone so they too hate it.

but yea maybe that's why, but don't wear it coz i'm sure you don't need it :-)
              lol whats up with you?
              leave them alone,
              "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
              (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
              He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

That's funny. I use concealer to cover abnormal blemishes that flare up every now and then and quite vividly; whether that's a spot or dark bags under my eyes after another annoying night... so it's not like trying to hide something specifically made on my face. I thought that was the point of concealer. :/

Having said that, that's usually all I use when needed; on the odd occasion, with a little foundation to smooth it out if it's been an incredibly awful night, lol. Otherwise, I'm of the view that wearing make up in public is wrong and therefore I don't wear any.

I'd love to experiment more at home - I find the results amazing - but apart from the occasional dabble, I haven't really given it much consideration.
                Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
                We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

lol don't worry, i just hate foundation and concealer
                  ^ you dont need it

but if u ever did, sheer cover would be good. its just a powder that makes it look n feel natural n not liquid

--

im going to do my husbands makeup

make him look all purdy

==

tears are the best makeup remover
                  Last edited by Fairy; 26-01-14, 05:27 PM.
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

^ lol, I feel sorry for your husband

I can't even get my siblings to 'model' for me, so that I can experiment with colours for my portfolio :-(

Full on make up in public is = :-/
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                      Full on make up in public is = :-/
                      you know whats funny, when I was younger n saw women with makeup on, I used to think wow they must be so glamorous etc

n now if I see a girl with a ton of makeup, I go wow you must be sooooooo insecure
                      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                        you know whats funny, when I was younger n saw women with makeup on, I used to think wow they must be so glamorous etc

n now if I see a girl with a ton of makeup, I go wow you must be sooooooo insecure
                        It's sad some people think they look good with all that make up, when I was studying beauty my classmates looked 'normal' without make up, this is when I thought why do they waste their money and time with make up? is it because everyone else wears it so they feel they must wear just to be 'with it'? the funny thing is they all wanted to put make up on me lool
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          I'm pretty sure before you said, you don't like the clown look?that is the clown look, contradiction

Ikki, you can steam your face by putting a small wet towel in the microwave and then put it on your face (be cautious not too hot obviously), it opens the pores and is similar to exfoliation. If you get it done in a salon (more expensive, but really nice), they squeeze the blemishes out like, blackheads etc, if this is done regularly apparently the face will be more clearer)
                          Ohh. Now I get it. Def. going to try this.

. :jkk:

Comment

I think only a little make up looks good.

Most people seem to be caked with make up and it looks awful.

Comment

Make up only really comes out in our house for special occasions and even then it's just because it's expected, not because we actually like it.

I like to be able to see my own face in the mirror, not a mask.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X