When something seems to be seriously missing in a sincere advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When something seems to be seriously missing in a sincere advice

My non-Pakistani colleague remains quiet all day every time Pakistani team performs exceptionally well, but every time there is a single bad performance, he feeds me with loads of his sincere expert opinions on the lack of dedication/ commitment in Pak players, which is seriously making him 'concerned' about Pak cricket's future, and making him lose hope in Pak administration...etc (all moral lowering 'constructive' analysis).

Sometimes, when certain people want to see improvement in you. They always humbly try to correct (any possible) flaw in your dressing/ appearance, belongings, performance, personality, attitude, way of thinking....etc. but you never recall him appreciating anything good that you have achieved, even though their eyes are conveying the appreciation but their tongue never accompany their eyes in expressing those feelings.

In short, too many critical productive advises, without any kind of encouragement related to the existing achievements, forces a heart to not consider those advises with as much dignity/honor as it should have.

Some of you might have felt this in their blogs where you share your ideas, feelings, pics, possessions, difficulties...etc. As I don't blog so often so I might not be able to recall it. But some of you might have felt: the moment you read the nick of the person replying you, you get a negative vibe, even without reading the comment. Even if the objection raised by the person might always be very creative and positive. (For your improvement)
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: When something seems to be seriously missing in a sincere advice

:salams

So is this a reminder to give sincere advice, but also to be positive in your advice?
    Allāhu akbar

Comment

Re: When something seems to be seriously missing in a sincere advice

^ waliakum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.. Well summarized! JazakAllah khair
      Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

Working...
      X