Advice and Hope Needed from fellow Brother and Sisters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice and Hope Needed from fellow Brother and Sisters

Long story short I was assaulted a year ago. The man who assaulted me was to be my husband and used Islam as a way to defend his actions. Since that day I drifted away from Islam and fell into downward spiral. I sinned in ever possible way hoping to heal the emptiness. I left home and fell in love with an athiest who encouraged my hatred to Islam. In addition my parents always ridicued and abused me which added to my hatred to Islam. I fell into depression and attempted suicide but survived. One day I woke up and thought the athiest was the man who attacked me and began to attack him, he called the police on me and had me arrested, he even made a video. After that I was forced o move back home because I had no where else to go and the athiest still claimed he loved me. Anyways well my parents disapproved of him and because of distance and him sending me to jail the relationship deteriorated. Recently I started to pray again and began Dikhr on a regular basis. I am no longer depressed and am beginning to get my life back on track. One day the athiest and I had an argument and he just disappeared. I pray to Allah and have faith that Allah is doing this for my good and tat He has a plan for me but cannot seem to forget him. I love him and miss him. Can any of you give me words of encouragement? Maybe share stories of havng loosing someone and Allah's reward? anything really

Re: Advice and Hope Needed from fellow Brother and Sisters

asalaamu alaykum. Alhamdulillah things are getting back on track for u sister :) move forward in good, don't turn back because u know this past has bought more harm than good in your life. Remember: 'Whatever u give up for Allah's pleasure, He will replace with something better.'
    visit this free Muslim marriage agency thats only for practising Muslims! >> www.puremuslimmatch.com

Comment

Salaam sister. How did you end up attacking the wrong person? Anyway, as you know the relationship was wrong and alhamdulillah you have realized this. Good for you at not being depressed.
      As long as your repentance is sincere, Allah will forgive.
      You must try to take this atheist out of your mind. There can be no relationship in this.
      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

I had PTSD and had a nightmare about the assault and got scared. I tried leaving the room and the guy did not let me. So I attacked him afraid he would hurt me. I was mentally unstable an did not know what I was doing at that time

Comment

Ok sister. Try leading life now in a new direction. As you have already started praying and being more conscious of Allah. Try to be as much practicing as possible and make lots of dua and Allah will guide you. May He grant you a pious partner that will only lead you to goodness.
          “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

If you give something up for Allahs sake Allah will grant you far better and reward you so much.

If you want to stop missing that man ask Allah in sujud to remove him from your heart. Nothing is impossible for Allah if you sincerely ask him.

Comment

You should read this story..... This is what happens when Allah swt chooses you to be the guided. Choose deen and dunya follows behind you..subhanAllah. This story never fails to inspire

http://taqwamagazine.com/road-to-isl...ion-emptiness/

Comment

alhamdulillah sis
                you sound much happier then when you last posted.

in sha allah things will get better and better.

i'm sure there are loads of stories which can give you hope.

but just keep away from the atheist guy for the sake of allah, and if you do that sis, allah will reward you with something better!!!

Just have sabr
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                X