Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a sin to remove children from a kafir parent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it a sin to remove children from a kafir parent?

just read a couple of sites about this subject and it says a non muslim mother would be entitled to visitation rights and access to the kids.

so if a father abducted the kids he would be going against islamic laws wouldnt he?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
      just read a couple of sites about this subject and it says a non muslim mother would be entitled to visitation rights and access to the kids.

so if a father abducted the kids he would be going against islamic laws wouldnt he?
      i think sister is talking about murtards not just any non-muslims.
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
        i think sister is talking about murtards not just any non-muslims.
        well everyone seems to be saying steal the kids and run off to somalia..

no chance of visitation then.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

A family member of any religion has the right to visit their family (ties of kinship can't be broken) unless they are doing something to put that child's deen in danger. We are permitted to break physical ties (by leaving them) while keeping family ties (writing letters, calling, offering financial support).

well everyone seems to be saying steal the kids and run off to somalia..

no chance of visitation then.
          Sure there is, he can just visit somalia.

My thread was describing parents who threaten Muslims whom they supposedly "loved" with their legal systems in order to manipulate them and their children. It does happen, a lot. There are bad people in the world. A Muslim parent's first priority is his/her offspring, and there are a lot of Muslim parents who had to leave in order to escape the clear bias against Islamic rulings regarding custody (the Muslim parent gets full custody).

Comment

SILURES/ How did you so easily assume that it is the father who takes hold of the child? I have been trying not to specify a gender in my answers as the question does not state any gender.
            It could very well be that it was the mother who kidnapped the child since the other partner apostatised.
            Not assuming you do, but generally it is easier to pity with a mother when a father kidnaps the children than it is to sympathise with a father when he loses hold of children.

Secondly, the interests of the child comes foremost in every case, and from an Islamic point-of-view, a Muslim would be best suited to take care of the child.
            It does not necessarily mean that the custody of the child would go to a totally incapable person. Nor does it mean that the child would have to cut off all contacts with the relatives of the apostate parent's side. The custody of the child may possibly even go to the family of the apostate's family, provided that they are practicing Muslims capable of looking after the child.

Thirdly, This is not a child born through a Muslim-NonMuslim marriage. This is a Muslim-Muslim marriage and it was the expectation of both parents during the period of the marriage (and childbirth) to bring up this child in an Islamic environment. Moreover, the apostate threatens to feed heretic ideas to the child, which is all the more reason why the apostate cannot be given custody or allowed visitation rights.
            To the people who feel obligated to reply to every single thread even if with a lol:
            Not every thread demands [one's] input, some are more advanced than [one's] thinking, so read and learn.
            Others are of subjects [one] has discussed many times before [so] just read them to see how others feel about a subject.
            - AbuM

Comment

Originally posted by Musaaafir View Post
              Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
              Somalia is a big country the North has been peacefull for 20+ years. I even seen dominican converts buying land and marrying wives there. Its like war happening in houston how does that affect someone living in Toronto.

Sudan is also fine just don't believe what you see on tv .
              so no extradition?
              I just woukdn't go to the south you will probably end up in some secret CIA prison since that place is a Al-Shabaab controlled area. But the North doesn't have al-shabaab alhamdulilah.

If you are there to live a peaceful life no one will harm you. You decide to join takfiri groups then it is no different any country. Any person plotting to harm the public will be looked at with little mercy no matter under what "flag" you claim to fight.

Enjoin the good and forbid the evil

Comment

Originally posted by Musaaafir View Post
                so no extradition?
                I am not sure about their extradition laws but it’s difficult for the authorities to locate someone in those countries.

Come on Silures catch up we’re talking about murtards.
                Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind):
                “If you (really) love Allāh then follow me (i.e. accept Islāmic Monotheism, follow the Qur’ān and the Sunnah), Allāh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Aali Imran 3:31)

Comment

Working...
                X