Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a sin to remove children from a kafir parent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it a sin to remove children from a kafir parent?

--
    Last edited by Sirius; 23-02-14, 11:33 PM.
    'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
    علي الحبشي

Comment

U shudnt go round making children wth the so called 'kuffar' folk thn. Makes me laff when u get women of a different faith up the duff thn all of a sudden remember ur religion.

Mayb a bit of careful thought prior to making the kids wudnt go amiss to avoid getting in a mess lyk ths.

I cannot understand the mentality of some of the people on here tht r encouraging people to take the kids away to a country where there is no regard for the other parent. Shocking at all levels.

A kid has to do wthout a parent just cos the so called 'muslim' parent namely the father in most cases suddenly remembers he was stupid not putting an umbrella on whilst making the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by FirefoxDiva View Post
        U shudnt go round making children wth the so called 'kuffar' folk thn.
        Many of these brothers and sisters marry Muslims who then become kuffar after the marriage

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishTatar View Post
          In Islamic countries, children are awarded to the muslim parent

http://www.expat.or.id/info/childcus...indonesia.html
          to be OTT one second, muslims from different nationality should also check the custody policy in case of divorce. It does get nasty even when kufr is not the issue.
          My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
          Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

what if the muslim father is a violent, ignorant, pig of a man? would the child still be better off with him instead of a loving, caring non muslim mother?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
              what if the muslim father is a violent, ignorant, pig of a man? would the child still be better off with him instead of a loving, caring non muslim mother?
              Then obviously they should remove the child from both and give him to a religious caretaker. The kid still wouldn't be allowed to go to the kuffar and she would still have no right to him.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                Then obviously they should remove the child from both and give him to a religious caretaker. The kid still wouldn't be allowed to go to the kuffar and she would still have no right to him.
                hard to answer this without it coming across as insulting tbh. not to you but to the whole islamic principle involved.

ive rewrote it about half a dozen times and cant find a way of wording it without it seeming as if im looking for a fight.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

hard to answer this without it coming across as insulting tbh. not to you but to the whole islamic principle involved.

ive rewrote it about half a dozen times and cant find a way of wording it without it seeming as if im looking for a fight.
                  It's common that a disbeliever would disagree, but Muslims do not put the well being of their offspring into the hands of disbelievers. We can end up going to hell for that. Child neglect is a huge deal in Islaam. A kafir has no right to a Muslim child.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                    It's common that a disbeliever would disagree, but Muslims do not put the well being of their offspring into the hands of disbelievers. We can end up going to hell for that. Child neglect is a huge deal in Islaam. A kafir has no right to a Muslim child.
                    ok

Comment

ok
                      You may need some ointment if you bit your lip as hard as I did.

Comment

Originally posted by iwasjimmyjimmy View Post
                        Good think we don't really care what you guys think of us nor do we need to beat around the bushes when dealing with non-Muslims.
                        Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind):
                        “If you (really) love Allāh then follow me (i.e. accept Islāmic Monotheism, follow the Qur’ān and the Sunnah), Allāh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Aali Imran 3:31)

Comment

Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
                          A case i am aware of is a Somali man who had t
                          His kids taken from him. His children were being raised by kuffar . He had visiting rights and one day he took his 4 children to North Somalia. He has thrown his Dutch pasport away and he travels on a Somali pasport. I hear his kids are all hufaadh, are doing well at the Arabic school where thrh study and mashalah they are very happy.

He chose to give up his pasport because he was listed as a kidnapper. It was worth saving those kids from kufr

The deen comes first just go to a country where you cannot be extradited and stop traveling on a western pasports.
                          Should be fine inshalah.
                          Even if extradition treaties dont exist with those countries, there are still a bunch of backstabbers who will gladly kidnap and hand you over for $$$$.
                          ومن احسن من الله حكما لقوم يقنون

Comment

Originally posted by Aliyah101 View Post
                            Good think we don't really care what you guys think of us nor do we need to beat around the bushes when dealing with non-Muslims.
                            lol.

Comment

Originally posted by iwasjimmyjimmy View Post
                              well it does make you think doesnt it.

Comment

Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
                                Somalia is a big country the North has been peacefull for 20+ years. I even seen dominican converts buying land and marrying wives there. Its like war happening in houston how does that affect someone living in Toronto.

Sudan is also fine just don't believe what you see on tv .
                                so no extradition?
                                “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

Comment

Working...
                                X