Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a sin to remove children from a kafir parent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a sin to remove children from a kafir parent?

:salams

Hypothetical question. I've been related issues from people (both male and female) whom this situation has happened to. I am curious as to their status in Islaam.

- Religious parent marries "religious" spouse.
    - Spouse becomes murtard, threatens to teach kids murtardedness during visits, and/or sue for custody.
    - Religious parent takes children to parent's country to keep their imaan safe.

To the kuffar, this person is guilty of "kidnapping" his/her own children. He/she is a fugitive and will be imprisoned if caught. His/her children will be taken away and full custody either given to the murtard, or to kuffar foster homes/orphanages.

To the parent, he/she is safeguarding his/her children's imaan and guaranteeing their right to grow up as a Muslim, in a Muslim community, safe from disbelief. And also keeping them away from a harmful atmosphere of tv violence, drugs, gangs, sex in ads/mags/billboards, ect. Keeping them safe from the bad influences of their kafir parent, like dating, premarital sex, smoking, drinking, free mixing, and so on.

My question is this - Is what this parent did considered haraam in Islaam? Is breaking the laws of the land in which they reside, in this particular case, going against the religion?

:jkk:
    Last edited by |Sister|; 21-01-14, 09:29 PM.

Re: Is it a sin to remove children from a kafir parent?

:salams:
    I don't know if that would be haram and I wouldn't like to guess but I certainly would have done the same thing and whoever done/does that Barak Allah to you!
    The convert story that has been read 15,000+ times
    "In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

Not sure but aren't your kids more important than the law of the land

May Allah never put us that situation but if it was me I would disappear with the kids.

Never go to a country where they can easily find you though.
      Last edited by Aliyah101; 21-01-14, 09:39 PM.
      Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind):
      “If you (really) love Allāh then follow me (i.e. accept Islāmic Monotheism, follow the Qur’ān and the Sunnah), Allāh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Aali Imran 3:31)

Comment

Originally posted by Aliyah101 View Post
        May Allah never put us that situation but if it was me I would disappear with the kids.

Never go to a country where they can easily find you though
        Ameen.

I wouldn't be afraid of being found, I'd be afraid of the extradition policies. Better to go to a country where they don't have an agreement with your home country to extradite "criminals".

Comment

Not sure but aren't your kids more important than the law of the land

Never go to a country where they can easily find you though.
          Ameen

Like this?

"In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
            Ameen.

I wouldn't be afraid of being found, I'd be afraid of the extradition policies. Better to go to a country where they don't have an agreement with your home country to extradite "criminals".
            If they find you they will take the children away and probably give them to the other parent.

Its better to go to countries that don't keep record of people.
            “If you (really) love Allāh then follow me (i.e. accept Islāmic Monotheism, follow the Qur’ān and the Sunnah), Allāh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Aali Imran 3:31)

Comment

Originally posted by AidanUK View Post
              Ameen

Like this?

I saw someone jumping into a pond

Comment

I saw someone jumping into a pond

Woops pasted the wrong gif... >.<

Last edited by AidanUK; 21-01-14, 10:02 PM.

Comment

A case i am aware of is a Somali man who had t
                  His kids taken from him. His children were being raised by kuffar . He had visiting rights and one day he took his 4 children to North Somalia. He has thrown his Dutch pasport away and he travels on a Somali pasport. I hear his kids are all hufaadh, are doing well at the Arabic school where thrh study and mashalah they are very happy.

He chose to give up his pasport because he was listed as a kidnapper. It was worth saving those kids from kufr

The deen comes first just go to a country where you cannot be extradited and stop traveling on a western pasports.
                  Should be fine inshalah.

Comment

If they find you they will take the children away and probably give them to the other parent.

Many south american countries don't do that, however their muslim populations are small. I wish more arab countries were open door to the Muslims who need them. curse nationalism.

Comment

Many south american countries don't do that, however their muslim populations are small. I wish more arab countries were open door to the Muslims who need them. curse nationalism.
                      Mauritania,Somalia,Sudan standard of living would be very different

Comment

Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
                        Yes i know sudan in particular welcomes muslims and has extremely religious people, but they are in the middle of a civil war right now, and isn't somalia as well?

Comment

Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
                          Yes i know sudan in particular welcomes muslims and has extremely religious people, but they are in the middle of a civil war right now, and isn't somalia as well?
                          Somalia is a big country the North has been peacefull for 20+ years. I even seen dominican converts buying land and marrying wives there. Its like war happening in houston how does that affect someone living in Toronto.

Sudan is also fine just don't believe what you see on tv .

Comment

Yeah thats true nationalism sucks but if you're ever in that situation I got you back gurl. There are many perfectly safe places in Somalia

Comment

I want to make a documentary on Somaliland because a lot of people believe what they see on tv. Bilal philips visited a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X