Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: From islam to Atheism - may allah save us from that

Originally posted by Roman Soldier View Post
    This makes me wonder, how would you guys cope with your children leaving Islam? Or a sibling, spouse, somebody close to you who you've known as a devout Muslim?
    I would like to know their reasoning and get down to the real problem/reason they had. I'd to clarify things they had misconceptions about and would be fair with how i'd treat them. I would ask them to hold off on this decision for some time and contemplate and read some philosophy from the classic era islam to see a different point of view and then to decide after a long time.

if they do not want to be muslim, I would ask them to state their reasoning and how they got to it. If they still don't want to be a muslim I would ask them to not mention it to others and to be silent if asked. I would not break ties or be angry by the fact, I would still be good to them and keep them in my family, I would make du'aa that they come back to islam and if they do not then maybe their progeny would come back to the deen.

Comment

Re: From islam to Atheism - may allah save us from that

Originally posted by TurkishTatar View Post
      Actually its one of the major signs
      I didn't know it was one of the major signs, that is interesting

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
      Yes I will try to find it. It's a sign of al qiyama that people will be entering and leaving the religion in swarms. I think of it like Allah replacing the hypocrites with believers. May He keep us safe from hypocrisy.

The neighbor of Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullah said, “When I returned from a journey, Jaabir came to give me greetings of peace. I began to tell him about division among the people and some of the new (and blameworthy) matters that they were doing. Jaabir began to cry, and then he said, ‘I heard the Messenger of Allah say: Indeed people entered into Allah’s religion in throngs and they will leave it in throngs.”‘ (Ahmad)

Found it but couldn't find the reference number.
      :jkk: for finding that

For every hypocrite we lose we gain some genuine muslims.

There are of course some who have misconceptions and we need clarify it for them but what I noticed is many of them have inferiority complex and they so badly want to prove to the kufars that now they are enlightened by following them
      Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind):
      “If you (really) love Allāh then follow me (i.e. accept Islāmic Monotheism, follow the Qur’ān and the Sunnah), Allāh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Aali Imran 3:31)

Comment

Working...
      X