Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can feel my SOUL BURNING

Asalmu Alaikum

Brothers and Sisters I have astray from the path of Allah. I sinned and at one point even called myself an athiest. I tried to commit suicide but then because of this thread I did not. I Recently turned to Allah and asking Him for forgiveness. I have cried every moment of the day asking for Allah to guide me and forgive me. I recite durood and surah yasin and ayat al kursi daily. However, today 30 minutes before Fajr the pain in my soul was unbearable. I could feel my soul burning as if someone was slashing it open again and again. I never felt this feeling before. Usually in times of despiar you feel a heaviness but this was different. Before this the entire day I could not stop crying. I just kept asking Allah for forgiveness and guidance. Is Allah mad at me? Does anyone know what this feeling is?

Re: I can feel my SOUL BURNING

It's your heart getting rid of the darkness. I was in the same position you were in with the same feeling. Your heart got dark (Reported by Muslim, no. 144) and it was sealed by Allah now that you asked for guidance and returned back to Islam your heart is becoming light and Allah has unsealed your heart.
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

edited
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Salam

Yes you are undergoing transformation it's a good thing. Keep up your salat and dhikr and remember Allah often. In sha Allah you will feel very different and much better in a few weeks.

Comment

The fact that you are crying for your sins is a good sign.
          Keep asking Allah for forgiveness and believe that Allah will forgive you because Allah swt is All-Merciful and Allah swt loves it when someone repents
          May Allah bless you with contentment of the heart and soul and bless you with lots of happiness in this world and hereafter. AMEEN
          7 Heavens and The Arsh & Kursi Of Allah - by Sheikh Ahmed Ali [HD] :up:

Subhan'Allah wa bi-hamdihi
          Glorified is Allah with all praise due to Him:love:

Comment

:salams

Wow soul burning *__* stay in the light..be strong.
            Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

Wa Alaykum Salaam,

SubhanAllaah, I remember my mother telling me about when she first started practising many years ago, she also felt exactly what you had described and she said that she felt this was a sign from Allaah that Allaah had forgiven her. Allaahu Alam
              إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X