Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this shar'i?

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
    And looks very comfy too, innit? Don't read samin's comment, it will totally ruin your imagination.
    It does <3 so pretty, I love things like that. I always believe I'm a princess when I wear things like that : p lol. Already did gosh Samin way to ruin it -____-
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
      You can wear color just not bright. Like I wear dark green, maroon, lots of dark colors.
      Only have one hijab that is black and one black skirt/blazer the rest are not dark colors.
      Which basically means all my scarfs need to be thrown out - they range from leopard print to all sort of prettiness.
      Along with my skirts, dresses and some tops/blazers. And R.I.P to all my beautiful bangles too.

On a positive note - I can go on a crazy shopping spree when that time comes, all in the name of Islam so dad won't cry foul. lol
      Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
        Only have one hijab that is black and one black skirt/blazer the rest are not dark colors.
        Which basically means all my scarfs need to be thrown out - they range from leopard print to all sort of prettiness.
        Along with my skirts, dresses and some tops/blazers. And R.I.P to all my beautiful bangles too.

On a positive note - I can go on a crazy shopping spree when that time comes, all in the name of Islam so dad won't cry foul. lol
        Lol, take one step at a time sis breathe. You can keep the bangles they are jewelry so I don't see a harm in keeping them and wearing them. I wear pink and blue bracelets they don't show because of my jilbab but still I like wearing them and in the house too. Same with the skirts and tops wear them in the house keep them for when you get married. I know this sounds weird but I got this really really pretty bright pink Hijab and I know I can't wear it outside so I make it into a niqab and wear it inside my house looool
        Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]62055[/ATTACH]
          allahu alem it looks fine especially the second picture

the first one would need a long scarf to cover the chest part

Originally posted by Virus
          why? what you wear now, immodest stuff?? tight jeans and tops with high heel boots???
          what kind of a question is that? Do you want a picture too maybe? Sister Rebel101 you dont have to answer although you already did lol
          My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
          Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

--------
            Last edited by Rebel101; 17-01-14, 01:35 PM.
            Gone with the wind.

Comment

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that. loool okay laughing wins, all I do at home is clean, haha imagine I'm all bright colored and cleaning the kitchen floor.
              : ( I do that..... Thanks for making me feel weird!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                : ( I do that..... Thanks for making me feel weird!!!!
                hehehe.
                dw I'll probs be joining you sooner or later :love:
                Gone with the wind.

Comment

hehehe.
                  dw I'll probs be joining you sooner or later :love:
                  Yay!!!! I promise after a month you will be comfortable ^_____^ inshallah

Comment

the first one, the collar bit looks like the ones men wear, the second one looks like something little red riding hood would wear LOL, i wouldn't wear all red if i was you, it stands out too much and doesn't look good, whats the top thing in the second one? is it a long scarf?

Comment

For me personally, it looks like a long dress, and I prefer to stick with black.. So I wouldn't wear this outside, however I think it's much more modest than certain other types of clothings. :)
                      اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

I've got those abaya set finally. Bought the fabrics and have them tailored. lol
                        ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Working...
                        X