• Show
Clear All

• Is this shar'i?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-17-15-38-59[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	10784882
    ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Re: Is this shar'i?

lol no
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
      lol no
      Why no?
      ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

That looks like a mix of abaya and kameez
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

That looks like a mix of abaya and kameez
          Don't imagine yourself wearing that....

Comment

There is a difference of opinion as to if the khimaar should come from the head to the ground or whether you can wear it as two separate pieces. I personally subscribe to the opinion that two pieces are OK as long as they are both loose etc, so the second picture looks OK to me. The abaya on it's own appears a bit fitted. Best to ask a person of knowledge if you can. Plus not sure about the colour.

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
              Don't imagine yourself wearing that....
              I completely misunderstood. Ignore my post

Comment

Sighs.

One day In sha Allah I can dress like the first one. Looks so modest. The second image is too much for me =/

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
                There is a difference of opinion as to if the khimaar should come from the head to the ground or whether you can wear it as two separate pieces. I personally subscribe to the opinion that two pieces are OK as long as they are both loose etc, so the second picture looks OK to me. The abaya on it's own appears a bit fitted. Best to ask a person of knowledge if you can. Plus not sure about the colour.

That abayah looks loose and modest or is it just me =/
                Last edited by Rebel101; 17-01-14, 10:34 AM.
                Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
                  That's actually to be one set of the abaya and the hijab.

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                  Sighs.

One day In sha Allah I can dress like the first one. Looks so modest. The second image is too much for me =/
                  Ameen. I endeavor to wear that big size hijab as well right now. Just need some more courage *deepbreath

I completely misunderstood. Ignore my post
                  Okay

Comment

not sure if it's shari or not, but the one on the left looks pretty

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
                      That's actually to be one set of the abaya and the hijab.

Ameen. I endeavor to wear that big size hijab as well right now. Just need some more courage *deepbreath

Okay
                      lol. Baby steps In sha Allah.

when I think about hijab I feel overwhelmed. I wear what I thought passed as hijab but the more I research the more I see that mine is just an illusion of hijab. which freaks the heck out of me, since that was a struggle and is still a struggle for me.
                      Gone with the wind.

Comment

----
                        Last edited by Rebel101; 17-01-14, 01:34 PM. Reason: stupid.
                        Gone with the wind.

Comment

-----
                          Last edited by Rebel101; 17-01-14, 01:34 PM. Reason: stupid.
                          Gone with the wind.

Comment

---
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

What is a shar'i?

Comment

Working...
                              X