Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Role adaptations of women

Originally posted by Virus View Post
    now you're really creeping me out, I don't like soo much womanly attention, I get goose bumps
    Lol. No need to b creeped out. I'm just bored.

Comment

Originally posted by FirefoxDiva View Post
      Yep, aint it amazing tht we've all got the ability to think and form opinions for ourselves :-)
      Yes! :)
      Bye...

Comment

:rotfl: I feel sorry for people who don't see the above, all she has to do is give you sex and guard your house and you have to do everything else, this is what I am against.
        You are against what Allah has revealed? You are not satisfied with what the Prophet(saw) has allotted men and women?

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
          You are against what Allah has revealed? You are not satisfied with what the Prophet(saw) has allotted men and women?
          well then, women should stop crying about how difficult married life is for them, because in reality it's nothing but a cakewalk

Comment

well then, women should stop crying about how difficult married life is for them, because in reality it's nothing but a cakewalk
            I think married life generally is supposed to b pretty simple wth the odd issue here and there but it's the kinda partner u end up wth which determines wthr ur both able to keep ur married life simple or not

Comment

You are the one that said marriage sounds difficult, not them.

I've only seen one married Muslim on this forum complain about the institution of marriage (since I've been here), and he was cynical to say the least. It's only the singletons who are paranoid (and most of their reasons are exaggerated and invalid).

Comment

You are the one that said marriage sounds difficult, not them.

I've only seen one married Muslim on this forum complain about the institution of marriage (since I've been here), and he was cynical to say the least. It's only the singletons who are paranoid (and most of their reasons are exaggerated and invalid).
                I never said difficult I said one sided and open to abuse, with too much expectation on one party, usually the man and I don't believe this is the way it was intended by god almighty, so stop making it look that way, and yes modern muslims idea of marriage sucks

Comment

I never said difficult I said one sided and open to abuse, with too much expectation on one party, usually the man and I don't believe this is the way it was intended by god almighty
                  This is the way it is described by the Prophet(saw) and ruled by our great scholars (ra), so yes, it is the way it's intended by Allah Almighty. The men are the caretakers and hold most of the responsibility (and control) in the marriage. The women take care of his property and make themselves available. They are not required to do housework or feed their children, and may legally request compensation if their husband asks them to do it. However, the vast majority of women never claim their rights to compensation, so you should consider yourself lucky that Allah made women compassionate.

Once again, if we dislike the roles Allah put us in, we are among the ungrateful. May Allah protect us from that.

Comment

This is the way it is described by the Prophet(saw) and ruled by our great scholars (ra), so yes, it is the way it's intended by Allah Almighty. The men are the caretakers and hold most of the responsibility (and control) in the marriage. The women take care of his property and make themselves available. They are not required to do housework or feed their children, and may legally request compensation if their husband asks them to do it. However, the vast majority of women never claim their rights to compensation, so you should consider yourself lucky that Allah made women compassionate.
                    Once again, if we dislike the roles Allah put us in, we are among the ungrateful. May Allah protect us from that.
                    well I hate that characteristic too, so quick to point out their favours

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X