Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gift ideas for sister.

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    Brother Kas1m do not be influenced by the 'beauty guru' embrace what you have

Sisters are cool I've got loads, and brothers are brats (joke)

Okay simply_logic how long did you live it on for? if your hair is black then it will take more applications for the colour to be visible
    i got this one...
    https://www.lush.co.uk/product/78/Caca-Rouge-Henna

left it in for a couple of hours,
    did it twice too but nothing came out

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
      i got this one...
      https://www.lush.co.uk/product/78/Caca-Rouge-Henna

left it in for a couple of hours,
      did it twice too but nothing came out
      I use that one too, you have black hair right? well I can notice brown on my hair, I think the more you use it the more the colour will show but it has to be constant, it's a lot of mess though isn't it? lol

the other colours in the range are even less noticeable so red is the best one to use
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Lush's mehndi range is rubbish. I tried it, nowt, not even softening of hair. Normal mehndi is much better, only problem is that it will colour inside of your topi after wudhu **outta**
        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
          Lush's mehndi range is rubbish. I tried it, nowt, not even softening of hair. Normal mehndi is much better, only problem is that it will colour inside of your topi after wudhu **outta**
          the lush mehendi has a strong dye, it even ruined my pillow case, the colour transferred :-/ it best works on people that don't have black hair, we have black hair so that's why it's not showing up
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            I use that one too, you have black hair right? well I can notice brown on my hair, I think the more you use it the more the colour will show but it has to be constant, it's a lot of mess though isn't it? lol

the other colours in the range are even less noticeable so red is the best one to use
            its been about 2 years since i last had a go,
            it does get messy yea but that lush stuff is decent quality,
            then again its not like i use mendhi a lot to tell which ones the best lol

i thought lush menhdi quality seemed decent enough even though it didnt come out,
            which one do you use?

we need a mens mendhi thread lol :rotfl:

Comment

^ please create one! I love mehendi

we need to talk about it, also we need to talk about the ones that have chemicals in them people have to be warned as there have been serious incidents (a girl had to have her arm amputated- more info on the mehendi thread)

QUCIK SUNNDY D!!!!! CREATE ONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

i thought lush menhdi quality seemed decent enough even though it didnt come out,
                which one do you use?

we need a mens mendhi thread lol :rotfl:
                caca brown or something.
                Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

I have tried those face masks. They are pretty good on my skin.
                  الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
                    mashaALLAH they are. bought some today, wedding on weekend **outta**

Comment

^ That's funny loool

it sounds like you take care of yourself more than I do, I don't even look after my skin like that

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
                        thats going to be next on my list lol

Comment

get the honey one, can't remember it's proper name.

Comment

get the honey one, can't remember it's proper name.
                            ill check it out :jkk:

Comment

^ once I tried honey on my face, I had an allergic reaction

IT KILLED ME, my whole face was red, and I thought that was it, I was burning, even though consuming honey is a different story

Comment

Working...
                              X