No announcement yet.

Sisters, be super careful about the nonMuslim women you show yourself to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters, be super careful about the nonMuslim women you show yourself to

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
    I dnt grt :(

What could she do with any of the info I.e what we do in the bathroom with our hijabs? :/

I know not to show a non believing woman a picture of me without a hijab..I learnt my lesson, I did that once mistakenly the woman wouldn't shut up kept telling my male colleagues what I looked like without it, "if only you knew"

Glad I left that place!
    omg ..thats horrible

poor sis :there:

you deserve more respect than that

never again

:jkk: for reminder, when someone doesnt value these rules there is nothing to keep them quiet, even if they say they will be

Comment

Umm, I've shown my hair to Non-Muslim women and I don't think they've blagged to anyone. We can't generalise, they're not all the same.

Comment

I agree.. along with aom aomone em who doeant value it.. im gonna add someone who doeant understand or hasnt grasped the seriousness of it.. uz **** some said above.. some told othera with no intwntion of being rude.. so at least educate these friends before ahowing them ig i want to in sha Allaha
        Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
        omg ..thats horrible

poor sis :there:

you deserve more respect than that

never again

:jkk: for reminder, when someone doesnt value these rules there is nothing to keep them quiet, even if they say they will be
        Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Working...
        X