Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters, be super careful about the nonMuslim women you show yourself to

It needs a thread of its own.

I had a chat with this Christian lady today (she was offering me a bible pamphlet), anyways she was curious about the hijab blah blah basically the whole convo was about the covering and she told me all about Muslim women's hair and the way she was saying it was like funny but after some contemplating it was too much.

Things like what you do in the toilet like fixing your hijab or whatever this is when they end up seeing you and they blag like the lady today did.

Unless they're super super trusty or with morals don't show them anything except your face an hands even.

Too much detail today and I wonder whom else blags like this.

An do your morning and evening adhkaar, may Allah protect us all from the evil of His creation ameen.

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Re: Sisters, be super careful about the nonMuslim women you show yourself to

Hm.. whats blag? And akhdar again is?
    Originally posted by F_R View Post

I had a chat with this Christian lady today (she was offering me a bible pamphlet), anyways she was curious about the hijab blah blah basically the whole convo was about the covering and she told me all about Muslim women's hair and the way she was saying it was like funny but after some contemplating it was too much.

Things like what you do in the toilet like fixing your hijab or whatever this is when they end up seeing you and they blag like the lady today did.

Unless they're super super trusty or with morals don't show them anything except your face an hands even.

An do your morning and evening adhkaar, may Allah protect us all from the evil of His creation ameen.
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Blag= erm..,spill? She was blagging/spilling a lot of detail

Adhkaar= Duas (hmm I wonder what it is a plural of?) I meant the morning and evening Duas

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

I dnt grt :(

What could she do with any of the info I.e what we do in the bathroom with our hijabs? :/

I know not to show a non believing woman a picture of me without a hijab..I learnt my lesson, I did that once mistakenly the woman wouldn't shut up kept telling my male colleagues what I looked like without it, "if only you knew"

Glad I left that place!
        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
        As You have sanctified Your house,
        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
        In which permission of entry
        Is only granted to a few,
        Please Allah, allow my heart
        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

good thread, jazaakillahu khayr
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post

What could she do with any of the info I.e what we do in the bathroom with our hijabs? :/

I know not to show a non believing woman a picture of me without a hijab..I learnt my lesson, I did that once mistakenly the woman wouldn't shut up kept telling my male colleagues what I looked like without it, "if only you knew"

Glad I left that place!
            Lol you do grt coz you just explained it :P

She could do what she did to you and what she informed me of and then strange men get dodgy ideas and even dodgy women get dodgy ideas.

لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Lol you do grt coz you just explained it :P

She could do what she did to you and what she informed me of and then strange men get dodgy ideas and even dodgy women get dodgy ideas.
              Oooo okies.

Dogdy women

---

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

If it's a complete stranger why should it matter? People like that will always find something to gossip about.

That's nothing compared to what they think when you're making wudu.

Only worry if there's a camera/phone out

Comment

who did she blab to?

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post

Glad I left that place!
                  ohhh heck.. im so sorry to hear that. that is so disrespectful.. thats defeating the purpose in a way if the guy knows details of what u look like without ur hijab.. if anything would make them fantasize even more..
                  Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Something similar happened to me back in high school. A friend and I were in the bathroom and I was fixing my hair and and when we were back in class, she was saying how i looked with my hair out (without meaning to sound disrespectful) and one guy was actually like 'uhh I don't think you are supposed to tell us' lol
                    Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post

ohhh heck.. im so sorry to hear that. that is so disrespectful.. thats defeating the purpose in a way if the guy knows details of what u look like without ur hijab.. if anything would make them fantasize even more..
                      Exactly!! It's even worse when they ask to see a pic its like heelllooo, you got any brains in that empty head of yours
                      -_-

#rant over : D

---

Comment

Blag= erm..,spill? She was blagging/spilling a lot of detail

Adhkaar= Duas (hmm I wonder what it is a plural of?) I meant the morning and evening Duas
                        Adhkaar is a plural of Dhikr if that's what u were looking for.
                        “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

Comment

A very important concept to bring up. Many sisters don't know that this is what Allah instructed the Muslim women in Quran Suratun Noor ayah 31. My sis was asking me once that do they have to cover in front of non Muslim women. One of her turkish friends does that and she was surprised when her friends that's from shariah.
                          And this is applicable as well if you know any Muslim woman who is the type that goes around discuss about your beauty in front of other men. There are muslim women like that unfortunately. They don't wear hijab and don't understand the importance of it either.

﴿وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَـتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَـرِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلاَ يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ وَلاَ يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ ءَابَآئِهِنَّ أَوْ ءَابَآءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَآئِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَآءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِى إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِى أَخَوَتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَآئِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَـنُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّـبِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُوْلِى الإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُواْ عَلَى عَوْرَتِ النِّسَآءِ وَلاَ يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِن زِينَتِهِنَّ وَتُوبُواْ إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعاً أَيُّهَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ ﴾

(31. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze, and protect their private parts and not to show off their adornment except that which is apparent, and to draw their veils all over their Juyub and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband's fathers, or their sons, or their husband's sons, or their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their women, or their right hand possessions, or the Tabi`in among men who do not have desire, or children who are not aware of the nakedness of women. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful.)
                          “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

Comment

And the Tafseer of the ayah for the part of "their women" from Ibn Kathir is:
                            ﴿أَوْ نِسَآئِهِنَّ﴾

(or their women,) this means that she may also wear her adornment in front of other Muslim women, but not in front of the women of Ahl Adh-Dhimmah (Jewish and Christian women), lest they describe her to their husbands. This is prohibited for all women, but more so in the case of the women of Ahl Adh-Dhimmah, because there is nothing to prevent them from doing that, but Muslim women know that it is unlawful and so, would be deterred from doing it. The Messenger of Allah said:
                            «لَا تُبَاشِرِ الْمَرْأَةُ الْمَرْأَةَ فَتَنْعَتَهَا لِزَوْجِهَا كَأَنَّهُ يَنْظُرُ إِلَيْهَا»

(No woman should describe another woman to her husband so that it is as if he is looking at her.) It was recorded in the Two Sahihs from Ibn Mas`ud.
                            Last edited by Musaaafir; 11-01-14, 10:59 AM.

Comment

My advice is to tell them the Bible says the Women who don't cover their heads are Dishonoured AND to Shave off the heads of women who don't cover it up.

that'll give them something to talke about ...

1 Corinthians 11:6
                              --------------------------
                              "For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.."

:jkk:
                              Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 11-01-14, 11:30 AM.
                              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                              X