Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make dua to Allah (SWT) for me, please

assallammualaikum sisters and brothers in Islam,

All I seek was happiness, but lost everything and still musibah keep coming. Lastly, was bullied and defamed, first my friend was arrested for their lies, when I cried hysterically, I too was arrested. They all hate us for being different and treated us like trash. My friend had to use his saving and future earning to pay for bail and lawyer fees. I felt guilty he wasted his money to save us. I pray inshaAllah, the lawyer work to dismiss the case. I just saw the police report and cry again as I always when I think about this issue, till I die. They told many lies, they created stories like we are crazy Muslims, but our intention was to collect a refund the lady promise.
    I wish I never stop dzikir or make dua for this musibah to go away and for those zalimun kafir (the lady and her friend, and 2 officers) who are big liars, to be punish in this life and the next. Please make dua for us. Jazakallahukhair

Re: Make dua to Allah (SWT) for me, please

Wa alaikum salam

This must be a really terrible time you and your friend are going through. Insha'allah you will be rewarded with even better.

May Allah remove every difficulty in your life and make it easy for you, as well as for your friend, and you find peace, ameen.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

O Allah(swt)! Suffice my brother/sister in her wishes and inclinations. O Allah! suffice him/her against anyone who oppresses him/her. O Allah! suffice him/her against those who envy him/her. O Allah! suffice him/her against those who wish to harm him/her. O Allah! suffice him/her in the last moments of death. O Allah! Remover his/her difficulties and guide him/her to the straight path.
      وما من يد الايد الله فوقها.....ولاظالم الاسيبلي باظلمِ

Comment

Originally posted by IbnUzayr View Post
        O Allah(swt)! Suffice my brother/sister in her wishes and inclinations. O Allah! suffice him/her against anyone who oppresses him/her. O Allah! suffice him/her against those who envy him/her. O Allah! suffice him/her against those who wish to harm him/her. O Allah! suffice him/her in the last moments of death. O Allah! Remover his/her difficulties and guide him/her to the straight path.
        Ameen !!! inshallah they will be punished , may allah make everything easy for you and your friend ameen
        "EVERY SAINT HAD A PAST ,EVERY SINNER HAS A FUTURE"

Comment

Ameen

If you can contact organisations that can look in to this, I don't know if anyone here would be able to tell you of any in particular. This is Islamphobia and you should not have to suffer like this
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Ameen
            "Do not get attached to what will not stay with you, get closer to The One Who never leaves you"
            (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

Comment

May Allah help you sister, ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                Ameen

If you can contact organisations that can look in to this, I don't know if anyone here would be able to tell you of any in particular. This is Islamphobia and you should not have to suffer like this
                Jazakkallah khair
                I did call an organization but they acted that they forgot or don't care. I called few times and then they gave me a number of someone that "in-charge" in my state. After calls and left message. He gave promise of "will try to find you a cheap lawyer" and then nothing for days. So I emailed him to "forget it". Obviously their slow action is reluctant to support us when we cannot stand. They never imagine that how my stomach, heart, throat and head were painful. So after couple of weeks, in our desperation, my friend took his white friend advise of a random lawyer online, who we now don't have confident and expensively charged.

Jazakkallahu khair also to all brothers/sisters who made the dua for us.
                HASBUNNALLAH WANIKMAL WAKEEL

Comment

Alhamdulillah Rabbal Alamin. The issue I had been tested with has been dismissed. Alhamdulillah through it I had learnt so much about ALLAH's test. That I should seek help from ALLAH, not from others especially, Muslims. Also about life, about America, about Muslims in America, so much knowledge gain through my experiences. Jazakkallahu kair to those who sincerely care. assalammualaikum to all.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X