Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Desperate Need Of Advice Before I kill Myself

assalllammualaikum sister,
    You have your set of problems and I do too. And others surely have too - problems. It is normal to be sad, angry and depress. We are human. I don't know how a nice way to advise you But I try. I too have problems and my heart broke so much but the medicines is to read the Quran, the stories about the many Prophets mentioned in the Quran who faced too much and big problems too, so why are special to have none. Read how the prophets made dua - supplications when seeking for help. I did and although my old problems ends and comes new ones, I feel light as I understand more about Allah's message in the quran.
    Put only positive people in your life. Stay away from negative people, items or environment. Take care of yourself by mothering yourself to safety net. Listen to halaqa on youtube such as Sheikh Hassan Ali and Mufti Menk. Be smart, love yourself, seek independence (working and support yourself) - find basic comfort. Enjoy to live as a wise patient Muslim.

ISLAM IS PERFECT (IT BELONG TO ALLAH)
    Muslims are not perfect (like all mankind, they are disturb by Syaitan continuously)

Comment

Originally posted by tanragagirl View Post
      I will try to keep this as short as possiblle. I lived in Pakistan for some time where I developed my love for Islam. However upon moving to the USA I lost interest and claimed to be agnostic. My parents abused me physically and emotionally and treated me very unfairly so I started to despise the religion. I found a man who was Muslim and we were going to go to our families to ask to get married. But one day he got angry and beat me. He used Islam to defend his actions and from that day I started to despise Islam. I sinned in all ways possible. I just couldn't restore my faith I didn't know how to. Now I am in the lowest point of my life. I am suicidal and severely depressed. I have no one for support and am not getting better. There was another boy who was athiest that I became to attached too, truth is only for attention and he has recently abandoned me too. I feel as if every time I meet someone (even girls) that bring me happiness are somehow ripped away from me. Please help me sisters I need advice and guidance. Will this ever get better? I think about killing myself everyday i am so depressed
      Allah is most forgiving sister ! raise your hands and ask for forgivness inshallah he will forgive you !! don't fall into the tricks shytan has for you!!
      "EVERY SAINT HAD A PAST ,EVERY SINNER HAS A FUTURE"

Comment

Oh my brothers and sisters THANK YOU THANK YOU. I did try to kill myself and survived. The one man (the athiest) that I believed was my everything abandoned me. Today I woke up after coming home from the hospital and reading thiis forum and realized I survived for a reason. I prayed and my heart is so much lighter. I am still sad over that man but I know that with time he will be gone and that Allah did this to teach me a lesson. He bought me down so I could return to Him. I pray for you all. You all have given me hope. I love you all brothers and sisters. I will pray to Allah ask for guidance. I will pray for you ALL> I will change how people look at Islam because of these cultural Muslims. I am crying right now I just love you al so much. I love Allah I will fix this. I WILL FIGHT. We all will. This is my Jihad. I will fix my short comings and live to be a better person. THANK YOU ALL. PRAY FOR ME AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL. again thank you all :)

Comment

oh sis :)

you have made me so happy with your message.

Alhamdulillah and glory be to allah for bringing another believer back into his protection.

may there always be hapiness in your life, and may you increase in righteousness and gain the best place in jannah.

ameen

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Oh my brothers and sisters THANK YOU THANK YOU. I did try to kill myself and survived. The one man (the athiest) that I believed was my everything abandoned me. Today I woke up after coming home from the hospital and reading thiis forum and realized I survived for a reason. I prayed and my heart is so much lighter. I am still sad over that man but I know that with time he will be gone and that Allah did this to teach me a lesson. He bought me down so I could return to Him. I pray for you all. You all have given me hope. I love you all brothers and sisters. I will pray to Allah ask for guidance. I will pray for you ALL> I will change how people look at Islam because of these cultural Muslims. I am crying right now I just love you al so much. I love Allah I will fix this. I WILL FIGHT. We all will. This is my Jihad. I will fix my short comings and live to be a better person. THANK YOU ALL. PRAY FOR ME AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL. again thank you all :)
            :')
            :salams:
            Sister you are amazing.

I wish you the best and if there is anything that I (I'm certain everyone here will say the exact same thing) can do to help you (ever), we will be here for you! :)

In'sha Allah things will only get better from here. Ameen
            The convert story that has been read 15,000+ times
            "In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

-:alhumdull glad you survived, suicide is not the answer but turning to Allah is, whenever a creation neglects you, know that your creator will never do so. He's always there for you, once again I'm glad you're alive and gained hoped in Allah.

Comment

:love::love::love:

This made me happy.

Alhamdulillah. May Allah be with you, always.

Don't ever despair of His mercy. When you feel so down and in darkness, cry it out to Him, He hears and He answers.

I've felt broken before and Allah fixed me. Never ever give up. Life is a struggle, you gotta keep fighting till the end.
                Gone with the wind.

Comment

Subhan Allah

May Allah be your Hafidh
                  How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Yesterday I discovered the man i 'loved' used my credit card information without my permission to purchase something online. It is amazing how just two days ago I was declaring how madly in love I was with him. I prayed to Allah to remove him from my heart and life as soon as possible if this man was wrong for me and now look I hate him more than anything. The thought of him disgusts me. He is a cheater a liar and a thief. He is SHAYTAAN. Brothers and Sisters this is a lesson, no matter what do not give up on Allah (SWT) for whatever He does is to protect you

Comment

Yesterday I discovered the man i 'loved' used my credit card information without my permission to purchase something online. It is amazing how just two days ago I was declaring how madly in love I was with him. I prayed to Allah to remove him from my heart and life as soon as possible if this man was wrong for me and now look I hate him more than anything. The thought of him disgusts me. He is a cheater a liar and a thief. He is SHAYTAAN. Brothers and Sisters this is a lesson, no matter what do not give up on Allah (SWT) for whatever He does is to protect you
                      beautiflstatement

:):):):)

Comment

amzing how b4 you couldnt imagine getting out of it but, Allah brought you out.

Comment

Alhamdulilah!

May Allah protect you dear sister, mend your heart and always keep you on the straight path ameeen:love:

Comment

Originally posted by stillness View Post
                            amzing how b4 you couldnt imagine getting out of it but, Allah brought you out.
                            rightnow itwas hard 2 imagine gettingsth but then, i remembered u n the above. i just wanted 2tellumy sis.

Comment

Thank you everyone I really could not do this without your support and advice!

Comment

Mashallah I am soooooo happy that you survived and that Allah has shown you the truth. Thats the true gift of being a Muslim, accepting truth, appreciating truth and having ultimate belief in truth. And you're right the help that some wise people on this forum give is very helpful, even though people may think its nothing, it greatly affects the ones who need the solace, advise and love (via keeping us in their duas). I shall keep you in my prayers and inshallah you will keep us in your prayers, everyday is different, some may be more challenging than other days but ultimately we have Allah who will guide us always Inshallah!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X