Do you have a head that's loose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you have a head that's loose

Hehe i think i might get what you mean, but.,do you mean ur scalp or the whole head?

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
      Salaam All

I searched the Internet but nothing came up.
      I do not mean in a emotional sense or loose head props. I am talking about when you touch your head with your hands you feel how loose your head is. For example you pull your hair to the right and feel the left part moves with it too. I don't know if it is anything to worry about.

Do you know what I am saying?

Do you guys have it too?

Any comments will be much appreciated.
      Don worry about it sis

As long as your morals aren't loose, wouldn't worry too much about the head.

I'm sure it's ok. Alhamdulillah

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        Don worry about it sis

^ No offence, that's not what I was asking.
        "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

everyone has head fat

If it was that tight, everyones head would rip from a sneeze or something.... if your ponytail is too tight, notice your eyebrows raise... some bald guys have chunk rolls in the back.. thats loose skin as well.. but everyones scalp should move a bit.. some more than others
          Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
            Don worry about it sis

ahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahah omg... wowzers... lololololol.. poor green
            Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
              ^ No offence, that's not what I was asking.
              I know you weren't!!!

Btw did the whole pulling your hair to one side n nothing :scratch:

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

:rotfl:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X