Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a head that's loose

Salaam All

I searched the Internet but nothing came up.
    I do not mean in a emotional sense or loose head props. I am talking about when you touch your head with your hands you feel how loose your head is. For example you pull your hair to the right and feel the left part moves with it too. I don't know if it is anything to worry about.

Do you know what I am saying?

Do you guys have it too?

Any comments will be much appreciated.
    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Re: Do you have a head that's loose

:salams

youre thinking about it too much, its completely normal! i just tried it lol
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

I used do crazy things with my head, I feel like I am being punished! I used to do head stands as a kid lol
      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
        I used do crazy things with my head, I feel like I am being punished! I used to do head stands as a kid lol
        if you think about it too much it makes the pain worse, and you feel it even more.. its to do with anxiety i think

but dont think about it, your head aint going to fall off

insshaAllah

lool
        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

I am not thinking about it too much. I just feel that I am the only one that has it.

Comment

Any further comments or advice will be much appreciated.

Comment

To be honest, I don't think there is an issue but could you possibly elaborate on your symptoms?

Comment

I can't try it, because I've been feeling lightheaded for the last couple of days, and that experiment would just kill me
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

u mean ur brain is wobbling inside

against ur head
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                    u mean ur brain is wobbling inside

against ur head
                    Head skin or you can call hair.

Pull a chunk of your hair then see if the other part moves too.

Comment

Yeah my head is loose too!
                      It falls off whenever I lean sidewards too much.
                      The convert story that has been read 15,000+ times
                      "In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

Wa Alaykum Salaam,

Nope, doesn't happen to me. Seems quite strange tbh
                        إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                          Head skin or you can call hair.

Pull a chunk of your hair then see if the other part moves too.
                          LOOOOOOOOOOL

every one can do the fake wig move
                          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by AidanUK View Post
                            Yeah my head is loose too!
                            It falls off whenever I lean sidewards too much.
                            GOOD Thing it is screwed on
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                              LOOOOOOOOOOL

every one can do the fake wig move
                              That's what I am talking about!!!

I am normal after all hee hee

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X