• Show
Clear All

• MILAD UN NABI in QURAN and HADITH?

MILAD UN NABI in QURAN and HADITH?

Re: MILAD UN NABI in QURAN and HADITH?

No

Comment

i need strong confirmation. everyone say NO else say YES and prove it.

Comment

Its a big YES. Send as much Durood on the Prophet :saw: as you can.
        الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

if its a big YES then please do prove MILAD UN NABI with QURAN and HADITH?

Comment

Originally posted by mohd saleem View Post
            if its a big YES then please do prove MILAD UN NABI with QURAN and HADITH?
            Its been proven in threads. Read them all!

Comment

brother, ill be grateful to you if you provide me the exact verse of quran and hadith.

Comment

Originally posted by mohd saleem View Post
                brother, ill be grateful to you if you provide me the exact verse of quran and hadith.
                Abu Qatada Ansari (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Massenger (may peace be upon him) was asked about fasting on Monday, whereupon he said: It is (the day) when I was born and revelation was sent down to me.

Sahih Muslim 2606

Comment

on which exact date he was born?? abu qatada asked him about fasting on Monday, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) encouraging him to hold fast on Monday by saying It is (the day) when I was born and revelation was sent down to me. and i don't find anywhere people doing milad un nabi in prophet mohammed presence.

Comment

Read the contents of the link.

http://islamqa.info/en/249
                    Allāhu akbar

Comment

Re: Read the contents of the link.

Anas reported that "the Prophet performed 'aqiqah of himself after the prophethood." (عق النبي عن نفسه بعد النبوة)

Hafiz Ali ibn Abi Bakr al-Haythami (d. 807 H) said in Majma' al-Zawa'id (vol. 4 p. 94, Kitab al-Sayd wa l-Dhaba’i Bab Zaman al-‘Aqiqah wa Qada’iha) under this hadtih: "Narrated by al-Bazzar and al-Tabrani in al-Awsat. The narrators of al-Tabrani are the narrators of the Sahih besides al-Haytham ibn Jamil who is trustworthy."

In drawing evidence from this hadith, al-Suyuti writes: “[This he did] despite the fact it has been transmitted that his grandfather, ‘Abd al-Muttalib, had performed the ‘aqiqa for him on the seventh day after his birth and the ‘aqiqa should not be repeated for a second time. This must therefore be explained in such a way that what the Prophet – may God bless him and grant him peace – performed was an expression of gratitude for the fact that God – He is Exalted – has given him life as “a mercy for mankind” and as a means of distinguishing his umma, just as he used to utter the prayers for himself. Therefore, it is also praiseworthy for us to express our gratitude for his birth by the meeting of the brethren, the giving of a banquet and similar pious acts and expressions of joy.”

http://marifah.net/forums/index.php?...=15#entry24069
                      www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
                      Ash'aris

Comment

Originally posted by faqir View Post
                        Anas reported that "the Prophet performed 'aqiqah of himself after the prophethood." (عق النبي عن نفسه بعد النبوة)

Hafiz Ali ibn Abi Bakr al-Haythami (d. 807 H) said in Majma' al-Zawa'id (vol. 4 p. 94, Kitab al-Sayd wa l-Dhaba’i Bab Zaman al-‘Aqiqah wa Qada’iha) under this hadtih: "Narrated by al-Bazzar and al-Tabrani in al-Awsat. The narrators of al-Tabrani are the narrators of the Sahih besides al-Haytham ibn Jamil who is trustworthy."

In drawing evidence from this hadith, al-Suyuti writes: “[This he did] despite the fact it has been transmitted that his grandfather, ‘Abd al-Muttalib, had performed the ‘aqiqa for him on the seventh day after his birth and the ‘aqiqa should not be repeated for a second time. This must therefore be explained in such a way that what the Prophet – may God bless him and grant him peace – performed was an expression of gratitude for the fact that God – He is Exalted – has given him life as “a mercy for mankind” and as a means of distinguishing his umma, just as he used to utter the prayers for himself. Therefore, it is also praiseworthy for us to express our gratitude for his birth by the meeting of the brethren, the giving of a banquet and similar pious acts and expressions of joy.”

http://marifah.net/forums/index.php?...=15#entry24069
                        Didn't imam suyuti also say that there is no permissibility of mawlid neither from Quran, Sunnah or Ijma only qiyas?

Comment

Mawlid facts, the Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) birthday celebration...

*Did the Prophet (peace be upon him) celebrate his own birthday (mawlid/milad)?: No.

*Did Abu Bakr (may Allaah be pleased with him) celebrate the Mawlid/Milad?: No.

*Did Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allaah be pleased with him) celebrate the Mawlid/Milad?: No.

*Did Uthmaan ibn Affaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) celebrate the Mawlid/Milad?: No.

*Did Ali ibn Abi Taalib (may Allaah be pleased with him) celebrate the Mawlid/Milad?: No.

*Did the Sahaba (may Allaah be pleased with them all) celebrate Mawlid/Milad?: No.

*Did Imam Abu Hanifah (may Allaah have mercy on him) celebrate Mawlid/Milad?: No.

*Did Imam Muhammad Idrees ash-Shafee (may Allaah have mercy on him) celebrate Mawlid/Milad?: No.

*Did Imam Maalik ibn Anas (may Allaah have mercy on him) celebrate Mawlid/Milad?: No.

*Did Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (may Allaah have mercy on him) celebrate Mawlid/Milad?: No.

*Did the any of the first THREE GENERATIONS of muslims celebrate Mawlid/Milad?: No.

*Does the concept/belief of the 'celebration of Mawlid/Milad' exsist in the Quran?: No.

*Does the concept/belief of the 'celebration of Mawlid/Milad' exsist in the Hadeeth?: No.

*Is the celebration of Mawlid/Milad part of the religion of Islam?: No!

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever from amongst you lives after me, will see ALOT of DIFFERING. So upon YOU is TO FOLLOW MY Sunnah, and the Sunnah of the rightly guided khalifah's after me. Hold on to it with your molar teeth. And beware of newly invented matters (in the religion). For every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance leads to the hellfire."-Abu Dawud, an-Nisai (hasan-sahih).

Is it so hard to listen and obey the Prophet Muhammad???!!! (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
                          7 Heavens and The Arsh & Kursi Of Allah - by Sheikh Ahmed Ali [HD] :up:

Subhan'Allah wa bi-hamdihi
                          Glorified is Allah with all praise due to Him:love:

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                            Didn't imam suyuti also say that there is no permissibility of mawlid neither from Quran, Sunnah or Ijma only qiyas?
                            No
                            www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
                            Ash'aris

Comment

*Did the Prophet (peace be upon him) celebrate his own birthday (mawlid/milad)?: No.
                              Can you read?: No.
                              www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
                              Ash'aris

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X