How much do you all eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much do you all eat?

Sometimes when im busy i forget to eat, for the whole day. But when im bored i turn to food, specially carbs
    so yea, it's never the same amount everyday

and I've always had a fast metabolism, but i still work out once in a blue moon, because i enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by eastafrican1st View Post
      Sometimes when im busy i forget to eat, for the whole day. But when im bored i turn to food, specially carbs
      so yea, it's never the same amount everyday

and I've always had a fast metabolism, but i still work out once in a blue moon, because i enjoy it
      Wait what, how does one forget to eat? When I don't eat for long periods of time my head explodes.
      لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
        Wait what, how does one forget to eat? When I don't eat for long periods of time my head explodes.
        literally, the other day i had a cup of tea in the morning, was running errands, running around all day, and i came back home and realised i didn't eat all day
        and do you ever feel that when you haven't eaten for a while you lose your appetite even more? i dunno whether it's just me, but when i realised i didn't even end up eating until the next day.

Comment

Im weird when it comes to eating

if im going out to eat

then ill eat at home then go out n eat, because I have to eat when im hungry...if I dont then I get moody, hungry n dizzy

But I eat small bites not large meals

but for some reason I can eat loads of sugary stuff

for eg on eid our family tradition is to have cheese cake or a large choc cake. We dont give to guests as it defrosts for many hours when delivered

anyways the next day after eid, if im back from work or just late in the afternoon

I grab half of the cake. ..yes half n go MINE........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...this cake is deep n thick in size

N THEN sit for hours tucking into it, its like a scene from matilda

some times takes me days to eat n sometimes just hours

Have u noticed any connections with eating and your health?
          of course
          Last edited by Fairy; 02-01-14, 12:13 AM.
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Sometimes when I have good appetite, I eat more. But if I don't, I only have lunch. The average is twice a day. I usually only drink tea in the morning. Sometimes with wholemeal bread. Or I drink soy milk. And then lunch and dinner with carbs. I have to eat regularly because i have gastric pain. Portion is normal size. But my bad habit is snacking. So, I try to stay away from that by not buying any snack at home.
            ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

4 meals a day when I'm REALLY hungry.

Comment

Am I the only one with an erratic food schedule?

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                  Am I the only one with an erratic food schedule?
                  I eat my meals at random times
                  لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Working...
                  X