Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living descendants of Rasulullah PBUH--- some shia??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Living descendants of Rasulullah PBUH--- some shia??

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    His line continues on through Hussayn and through Hussayn's 1 son that survived the massacre at Karbala because he was sick and with the women, Ali ibn Hussayn Radhi-yallaahu 'anhumaa

Even if they are descendants of the Prophet :saw: , so what? If they are not righteous believers and do not follow the way of the Prophet :saw: then they are no different to the son of Nuh alayhis salaam who died a kafir.
    but rasool Allah didn't had any grandsons from his son, then how would that allow people to say that they're descendant of rasool Allah

The progeny goes from father to son, and to his son and to his son.
    sons only.
    but Fatimah az-zahra radhiallahu anha was a female and so we can't consider her to fulfil the condition of people being descendant of rasool Allah
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
      so i was reading somwehre about someone in south africa who posted a topic on more and more sheikhs visiting their region and claiming they are direct descendants of prophet muhammad pbuh.

then i was reading that his known living descendants are the sayyid family who live in "iraq,iran,and yemen"

As I was reading further, i realized many of these sayyid muslims are shia :/

"Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi, a shia Islamic scholar, wearing a black turban. A black turban is Sayyid clergymen, whilst a white turban is worn by non Sayyid clergymen". this was just something simple on wiki..

anywho.. do any of you guys know anything about living descendants? It isstated that Imam mahdi will be a descendant right? so is it likely to be from this lineage? or am i thinking too far into it?
      anyone can fabricate their lineage and claim decent from rasulullah (saw). Its fairly easy to do as in most middle-eastern societies they still use oral genealogies to claim their descent. The idea of birth certificates and a registry of births, deaths and marriages is a fairly recent invention. So there is a critical 1300-year gap between rasulullah (saw) and these people where absolutely no one in their lineage can be verified as being a descendent.
      The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
      Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
      http://www.islamic-awareness.org
      http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
      Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

Originally posted by Arru34 View Post
        but rasool Allah didn't had any grandsons from his son, then how would that allow people to say that they're descendant of rasool Allah

The progeny goes from father to son, and to his son and to his son.
        sons only.
        but Fatimah az-zahra radhiallahu anha was a female and so we can't consider her to fulfil the condition of people being descendant of rasool Allah
        They are his grandchildren, and they come via his daughter. He didn't have a male heir, because from what i heard in a seerah lecture he:saw: said that if his son Ibrahim had survived, then he'd have been a Prophet after him - but there cannot be any so Allah took him back to himself.

She is his daughter, she had children, they are his grandchildren, therefore they descend from him :saw: and he also said this. He :saw: said of Hassan & Hussayn Radhi-yallaahu 'anhumaa that he is of them and they are of him.
        Last edited by Mikha’eel; 29-12-13, 09:24 PM.
        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
          Avoid these discussions brothers and sisters,

we don't know for sure, nor can we prove if someone is a descendant of the Messenger :saw:

:jkk:
          This

And it really doesn't matter if you are or not

Shi'as and Barelvis make a big deal about it ... but, so what if you are? Taqwa matters more than lineage
          Last edited by Talwaar; 30-12-13, 02:53 AM.
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

His line continues on through Hussayn and through Hussayn's 1 son that survived the massacre at Karbala because he was sick and with the women, Ali ibn Hussayn Radhi-yallaahu 'anhumaa

Even if they are descendants of the Prophet :saw: , so what? If they are not righteous believers and do not follow the way of the Prophet :saw: then they are no different to the son of Nuh alayhis salaam who died a kafir.
            Ditto,

No one Enters Jannah by Lineage,

:jkk:
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

They are his grandchildren, and they come via his daughter. He didn't have a male heir, because from what i heard in a seerah lecture he:saw: said that if his son Ibrahim had survived, then he'd have been a Prophet after him - but there cannot be any so Allah took him back to himself.

She is his daughter, she had children, they are his grandchildren, therefore they descend from him :saw: and he also said this. He :saw: said of Hassan & Hussayn Radhi-yallaahu 'anhumaa that he is of them and they are of him.
              :jkk: it did clear a doubt on hadith in this matter.
              may Allah reward you with all good.

Comment

Isn't there a hadith about those you falsify their lineage?
                Last edited by Younus1; 26-01-14, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Subhanallah. Thanks for sharing this..i really appreciate it
                  Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

When Al Miqdan bin Madi Al Karb informed Muawiyah رضي الله عنه that Al Hassan رضي الله عنه had died, Muawiyah رضي الله عنه was taken aback. Al Miqdan said “Do you consider that a calamity?” Muawiyah رضي الله عنه replied “Why wouldn’t I? I heard the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said “Al Hassan رضي الله عنه is from me, and Al Hussein رضي الله عنه is from Ali رضي الله عنه”
                    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

When Al Miqdan bin Madi Al Karb informed Muawiyah رضي الله عنه that Al Hassan رضي الله عنه had died, Muawiyah رضي الله عنه was taken aback. Al Miqdan said “Do you consider that a calamity?” Muawiyah رضي الله عنه replied “Why wouldn’t I? I heard the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said “Al Hassan رضي الله عنه is from me, and Al Hussein رضي الله عنه is from Ali رضي الله عنه”
                      I've heard about it.
                      Also I've heard that the reason rasool Allah said that was because from head to waist hassan radhiallahu anhu was like rasool Allah and the from waist to the bottom was like Ali radhiallahu anhu.
                      And hussayn radhiallahu.anhu was opposite, from head to waist he was like Ali and from waist to bottom he was like rasool Allah

Hassan wanted unity among Muslims while hussayn radhiallahu anhu wanted justice.
                      And hassan radhiallahu anhu backed out from standing against muawiyya radhiallahu anhu, because he thought that would create division.
                      While on the other hand, hussayn wanted justice from the regime of Yazid.

it was hassan who wasn't lured to the kufans.
                      And it was Ali & hussain radhiallahu anhu ajma'een who were mistaken in trusting the kufans.

Comment

Working...
                      X