Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living descendants of Rasulullah PBUH--- some shia??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living descendants of Rasulullah PBUH--- some shia??

so i was reading somwehre about someone in south africa who posted a topic on more and more sheikhs visiting their region and claiming they are direct descendants of prophet muhammad pbuh.

then i was reading that his known living descendants are the sayyid family who live in "iraq,iran,and yemen"

As I was reading further, i realized many of these sayyid muslims are shia :/

"Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi, a shia Islamic scholar, wearing a black turban. A black turban is Sayyid clergymen, whilst a white turban is worn by non Sayyid clergymen". this was just something simple on wiki..

anywho.. do any of you guys know anything about living descendants? It isstated that Imam mahdi will be a descendant right? so is it likely to be from this lineage? or am i thinking too far into it?
    Last edited by FeedMEknowledge; 28-12-13, 08:50 PM.
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: Living descendants of Muhammad PBUH--- some shia??

These people claiming to be descendants of prophet muhammad may the peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him could be lying and most likely they are.

They are just doing it for attention. And like it matters if you are a descendant of prophet muhammad may the peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him. His uncle was related to him and they were close and he is in hellfire. The lowest part though but he is there.

So it matters not who you are related to, as ALLAH judges your heart, not who you are related to.

And those people that mention that they are related to the prophet muhammad may the peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him, must have serious issues. To me it is like they are using that to give them fame and to put themselves in top positions.

And no true descendant of the prophet muhammad may the peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him would become shia, and start slandering his wife and his compannions. The shias just use this to spread falsehood and to trick people. Do not be surprised. The shias are hypocrites and kaffirs at the same time. Worse than the jews and christians combined in my opinion. At least you know what you get with them, but the shias pretend to be your friends and act like they are muslims and stab you in the back.

If a person basically becomes a shia, he is not a muslim.
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Queen Elizabeth of England is a descendant of rasool Allah lol ;) :p

I have 2 friends, and they both are also descendant of rasool Allah
      Though I have many other friends who are syeds but I doubt they genuinely are.

And also the syeds have a lineage chart which goes up to rasool Allah
      www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

:salams:

There are many descendants of the Prophet :saw:

One I can remember at the top of my head is Sheikh Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, the Emir of Iraq.

Allah hu alem.
        لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Only Allah ( swt ) who is real and who is not.

Its better we do not comment on this matter.

Comment

:salams

I don't think it's relevant whether some are shia or not, doesn't make shiism any more correct.
            Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

If they are truly descendant from our Nabii peace be upon him then it's a shame they can't accept his sunnah and don't like his companions/wives.

Keep in mind, at the end of the day being the Nabii's peace be upon him relative does not mean you are a good person or you are guided.
              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                :salams

I don't think it's relevant whether some are shia or not, doesn't make shiism any more correct.
                Thats not the main question.. and it would still be nice to know..... I would be nice to be educated.. instead of being clueless....

Anywho... Can someowne be so kind to answer the imam madhi question?
                Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
                  Thats not the main question.. and it would still be nice to know..... I would be nice to be educated.. instead of being clueless....

Anywho... Can someowne be so kind to answer the imam madhi question?
                  Yes, the Mahdi will be a descendent of the Prophet :saw:, through Fatima and 'Ali (r.a.).
                  As to the question whether it will be from those shia who claim that lineage, I can't say, but I doubt it. Whether he is or not again is irrelevant, because Allah will guide him overnight.
                  And those among the Shia aren't the only ones who claim to be descended from the Prophet :saw:.
                  Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Re: Living descendants of Rasulullah PBUH--- some shia??

That's no big deal.Even in kerala there are people who have lineages going back to the Prophet .for eg. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panakkad_Shihab_Thangal Panakkad Syed Mohammedali
                    Shihab Ba-Alawi Al-Hussainy was a Muslim religious leader&politician
                    from Kerala,and one of the most famous Islamic scholars
                    from the Indian state of Kerala.He was the President of the
                    Kerala state committee of the
                    Indian Union Muslim League.Shihab Thangal was a member of the Thangal family, who are of Yemeni Arab lineage and are
                    believed to be descendants of
                    the Prophet Muhammad.In the end ,we are all descended from Adam (alayhisalam) who was the first Prophet.
                    TOP MILITARY WORKOUTS http://www.military.com/fitness-cent...rkouts/archive

Comment

there are many sayyids and alot of them are sunni.

alot of those shia sayyids are liars in my opinion most if not all.

Comment

Sayyids in Arab World. In Arab world Sayyid families (descendant of Prophet Muhammad ) are predominantly found in Iraq but they can also be found in Syria and Lebanon and in Egypt, Libya, Qatar, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Palistene, etc. (ref:^ a b c d e Encyclopaedic
                        Ethnography of Middle-East and Central Asia: A-I,
                        Volume 1edited by R. Khanam,^ Sayyids and Sharifs in Muslim Societies: The Living Links to the Prophet edited by Kazuo Morimoto)
                        Last edited by Jcobra; 28-12-13, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Supposedly my tribe are descendants from banu hashim.. so y'all better recognize!
                          "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Sayyids in Iraq . Some of the Sayyid families in Iraq are the Al- Hashimi, Al-Yasiri, Al-Zaidi, Al-A'araji, Al-Hassani, Al- Hussaini, Tabatabaei, Al-Alawi, Al- Ghawalib (Al-Ghalibi), Al-Musawi, Al-Awadi (not to be confused with the Al-Awadhi Huwala family), Al-Sabzewari, Al-Hayali and others. (Ref:Reclaiming Iraq: The 1920 Revolution and the Founding of the Modern State
                            By Abbas Kadhim)
                            Last edited by Jcobra; 28-12-13, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Sayyids in Yemen In Yemen the sayyids are more generally known as sadah, and also referred to as Hashemites. In terms of relegious practice they are Shia, Sunni and Sufi. Sayyid families in Yemen include the Rassids, the Qasimids, the Mutawakkilites, the Hamideddins, Al-Zaidi of Ma'rib, Sana'a and Sa'dah, the Ba'Alawi sadah and Al-Saqqaf in Hadramauwt, Al- Wazir of Sana'a and others. (Ref: A Tribal Order: Politics And Law in the Mountains
                              of YemenBy Shelagh Weir,a b 2012 Encyclopædia
                              Britannica, Inc.,From Religious Leaders to
                              Ordinary Citizens The
                              Changing Role of "Sadah" in Yemen
                              By Mohammed Al-Asadi)

Comment

Working...
                              X