X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: astral travel

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
    Do you think this is a joke?

How can you take it so lightly? To talk about Islam so loosely? Do you think it is ok to make a statement like the one you have made and then not be able to back it up in any way whatsoever? I can even understand if you say something like ' I learnt this in class from my teacher whilst learning about the ascension' or something like that, even that is something, but for you to just drop it like that and then wash your hands of it...does not seem right to me.
    just so its known that came from something i read, i didn't make it up, at th end of the day if u dont want to astral travel you dont, i feel like we argue for no reason
    -i presented somethingi found
    -it didnt have any evidence
    -u said back it up
    -i did the best could
    -my best wasnt good enough
    sooo where are we now

ok Austaghfirallah for passing on bad information, i apoligize, do you forgive me?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymike View Post
      just so its known that came from something i read, i didn't make it up, at th end of the day if u dont want to astral travel you dont, i feel like we argue for no reason
      -i presented somethingi found
      -it didnt have any evidence
      -u said back it up
      -i did the best could
      -my best wasnt good enough
      sooo where are we now

ok Austaghfirallah for passing on bad information, i apoligize, do you forgive me?
      Your really misunderstanding me. I am not sure why you are so defensive. This is not even about astral projection now is it? IT is just because you said soemthing related to our beloved Prophet :saw: and for me, if i am not aware of something, I will need to find out where it came from....you should not be so reactive of this. I am learning about Islam, just like yourself. And I am sorry if I made you feel bad.

Comment

Your really misunderstanding me. I am not sure why you are so defensive. This is not even about astral projection now is it? IT is just because you said soemthing related to our beloved Prophet :saw: and for me, if i am not aware of something, I will need to find out where it came from....you should not be so reactive of this. I am learning about Islam, just like yourself. And I am sorry if I made you feel bad.
        no i completely understand what you are saying, im not being defensive, if i was i would've gotten kicked from this site by now, and i f seemed like im being defensive, dont listen to me, when someone tells me about the religion i ask for evidnce or go check my self. so do you forgive me or not? you never know we might meet someday brother...

Comment

Originally posted by anonymike View Post
          no i completely understand what you are saying, im not being defensive, if i was i would've gotten kicked from this site by now, and i f seemed like im being defensive, dont listen to me, when someone tells me about the religion i ask for evidnce or go check my self. so do you forgive me or not? you never know we might meet someday brother...
          It's cool.

Im a sister by the way.

Comment

lol sorry sister

Comment

To you it may be a joke, to a lot of us, we take the matter very seriously.

By the way, with Palestine, it is clear cut, who the aggressors are so your excuse about not knowing the reality does not apply in that situation, While yes, I can maybe agree with you that the situation isn Syria is complicated, and not clear cut, but it is easy and natural for us to be on the side of those who are trying to bring tawheed all throughout the land.

As for the only way you know how to help; that's cool too, I look forward to seeing what results you get from explaining to 'english country' citizens about the oppression faced by Palestinians due to Israel.
              Yes, for Palestinian problem is much more easy to find the responsible.
              But, I still think you can help them in a better way if you stay in UK (or in any country you are currently). Why I hear you say ? Well, think about it.
              1) If you go to Palestine or Israel, what will you do ? And can you go this country ? Do you believe Israel will let you enter the country ? I don't think so.
              And if you can enter, what will you do ? send a roquet in a random place in Israel ? At best you will kill an innocent Jewish, and Israel will reply with an air strike and will kill hundred palestinian child.
              So, this is definitively not the way you can help them.
              2) My way ? explaining what is happening in Israel, and the problem is much more complex than what we may though.
              I strongly belive Israel is leaded by zionist people, and zionism doens't meean Jewish.
              And what did they want ? to create the greater Israel, a large territory, "from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates", comprising all of modern-day Israel, the Palestinian Territories, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq, as well as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Oman, Yemen, most of Turkey, and all the land east of the Nile river."
              source:
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

Comment

to return back to astral travel, I also though like anonymike ...
                I though that "Aisha said he didn't leave his bed", but after doing some search, I found it's maybe not true ... I read that aisha wasn't born when our prophet did hs voyage.
                So what is the truth ? I don't know, and I will do some serious search when I will have some time

Comment

Originally posted by french_guy View Post
                  Yes, for Palestinian problem is much more easy to find the responsible.
                  But, I still think you can help them in a better way if you stay in UK (or in any country you are currently). Why I hear you say ? Well, think about it.
                  1) If you go to Palestine or Israel, what will you do ? And can you go this country ? Do you believe Israel will let you enter the country ? I don't think so.
                  And if you can enter, what will you do ? send a roquet in a random place in Israel ? At best you will kill an innocent Jewish, and Israel will reply with an air strike and will kill hundred palestinian child.
                  So, this is definitively not the way you can help them.
                  2) My way ? explaining what is happening in Israel, and the problem is much more complex than what we may though.
                  I strongly belive Israel is leaded by zionist people, and zionism doens't meean Jewish.
                  And what did they want ? to create the greater Israel, a large territory, "from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates", comprising all of modern-day Israel, the Palestinian Territories, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq, as well as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Oman, Yemen, most of Turkey, and all the land east of the Nile river."
                  source:
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
                  I know what zionism is, i know the differences between jews and zionists as well. I am very familiar with the BDS movement and many palestine affiliated lobbies as well. Regarding France; it is not one of my concerns currently. But you seem to be doing a good job with it so great stuff!

re: Point Number 1 - Dunno why you talking about rockets for.
                  re: Palestine. I wont take my advice from you.

I agree that the people must be told the truth.

The End.
                  Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 27-12-13, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't want to fight with you, and ok to end this conversation.

Comment

Anybody got my moon rocks,or should I contact Pokemon Power Rangers??
                      TOP MILITARY WORKOUTS http://www.military.com/fitness-cent...rkouts/archive

Comment

Working...
                      X