Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astral travel

Hello,

Do you have ever heard about astral traveling ?
    Do you believe on it ?

I don't remember which sourat, but I know that the prophet muhamed (sws) did something very similar.
    one night he was taken by angels from Mecca to Jerusalem, and then up to the highest heaven where he met other prophets and spoke to God himself.
    Nobody saw his psyical body float, and his wife said he never left his bed.
    If you know about astral projection, then you will recognize it ...

So I strongly believe it, and I'm now trying to do astral travel. (there is lots of articile on the internet about how to do it).
    I still didn't succeded but I have the impression that I was near to do it, so I will try again and again. Is there anyone here who already tried it ?

Re: astral travel

Originally posted by french_guy View Post
    Hello,

Do you have ever heard about astral traveling ?
    Do you believe on it ?

I don't remember which sourat, but I know that the prophet muhamed (sws) did something very similar.
    one night he was taken by angels from Mecca to Jerusalem, and then up to the highest heaven where he met other prophets and spoke to God himself.
    Nobody saw his psyical body float, and his wife said he never left his bed.
    If you know about astral projection, then you will recognize it ...

So I strongly believe it, and I'm now trying to do astral travel. (there is lots of articile on the internet about how to do it).
    I still didn't succeded but I have the impression that I was near to do it, so I will try again and again. Is there anyone here who already tried it ?
    when u do astral travel.Get a rock from Mars from me.I want to start a Space Rocks Store.I heard it is very profitable.
    TOP MILITARY WORKOUTS http://www.military.com/fitness-cent...rkouts/archive

Comment

it doesnt work like that

Comment

Wrong place, brother. :D People in here will attack, mock, jeer at you for this question. And people hate or fear things they don't know.

Just make sure you shield yourself with a lots of Aayah Kursiy before the process, you don't want any unwanted entities i.e. jinns doing harm to you during astral travel.

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Best guy who astral travelled was professor X. He was amazing.
          الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
            Wrong place, brother. :D People in here will attack, mock, jeer at you for this question. And people hate or fear things they don't know.

Just make sure you shield yourself with a lots of Aayah Kursiy before the process, you don't want any unwanted entities i.e. jinns doing harm to you during astral travel.
            this is sad because we should be open minded, and it's absurd to reject an idea because we know nothing about it.
            I don't have the reference but there is a hadith saying something like "Seek knowledge even as far as China, because seeking knowledge is an obligation for every Muslim"

Comment

Comment

this is sad because we should be open minded, and it's absurd to reject an idea because we know nothing about it.
                I don't have the reference but there is a hadith saying something like "Seek knowledge even as far as China, because seeking knowledge is an obligation for every Muslim"
                What is astral projection going to achieve?

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                  What is astral projection going to achieve?
                  Are you serious with your question ?
                  1) I want to know if such travel is real or not
                  2) If I can do it, I will have a better understanding of the Quran and about our prophet (sws)'s travel
                  3) this is a great experience to do, because I'm a curious person.

Comment

OP dont do asral travel trust me when i tell you this. Its very very dangerous and not something we should play around with. People astral travel to get in touch with the jinn since you are somewhat entering a part of their realm. Trust me they ont leave you alone for a while once you begin to mess around with that stuff.

i suggest you read up on things like kundalini. Dont be fooled into dealing with that stuff.

also theres no evidence Rasulullah salallahu alayhe wa salam ever astral projected we dont know how exactly he traveled on the isra mirage. Furthermore this is Rasulullah salallahu alayhe wa salam. He is not like us. Will you marry nine wives because je did? can you visot them all in one night? no th

Comment

yes that's real and that's damn scary to see your body lying down on the bed, while you're floating somewhere on your roof. it's scary that it felt like your inner body are being pulled into thin air and you almost think you're gonna die. but fortunately you just able to come back and realize that you are actually on the core, a spirit being live in the physical vessel. so when years gone by and you start questioning God, you cannot disbelieve the afterlife because you've known firsthand that consciousness actually exists outside the physical body, and so afterlife is reality, and so we are in this world only as a temporary traveler because your afterlife is where you belong to.

Rant finished.

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Are you serious with your question ?
                        1) I want to know if such travel is real or not
                        2) If I can do it, I will have a better understanding of the Quran and about our prophet (sws)'s travel
                        3) this is a great experience to do, because I'm a curious person.
                        Yes, I was serious.

I am not too aware of this in alll honesty, but if it means the possibilty of messing about with djinns, then I would stay well away . I do not need to be a scholar to come to this conclusiion. Why would you risk something like that I cannot understand.

There are many acts of Ibadah and I am sorry , but I have never ever known about this being part of our ibadah. So please forgive me if I sounded presumptious.

Comment

Yes, I'm aware about the danger, but I'm ready to take the risk.
                          I'm used to take some risk (moto, boxe, surfing)
                          Lots of people are doing it without problem, and you can try doing it with some quran recitation (with low sound level to not prevent you to keep your concentration).
                          If you believe in god, you can ask him for protection.
                          In case of any problem, Allah give us a sourat to protect us against jin (sourat al-falak)

Comment

:salams:

You might be talking about Isra wa miraj
                            لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Yes, I'm aware about the danger, but I'm ready to take the risk.
                              I'm used to take some risk (moto, boxe, surfing)
                              Lots of people are doing it without problem, and you can try doing it with some quran recitation (with low sound level to not prevent you to keep your concentration).
                              If you believe in god, you can ask him for protection.
                              In case of any problem, Allah give us a sourat to protect us against jin (sourat al-falak)
                              Dont forget to get me those moon rocks for my Space Rock Store.lol but serious.
                              TOP MILITARY WORKOUTS http://www.military.com/fitness-cent...rkouts/archive

Comment

Working...
                              X