• Show
Clear All

• Diaries of an Exorcist

.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Re: Diaries of an Exorcist

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    أبو مبارك. أنت في عداد المفقودين وصلة الإنترنت هنا؟‎(my funny little arabic)‎
    TOP MILITARY WORKOUTS http://www.military.com/fitness-cent...rkouts/archive

Comment

Young Ummah members

Avoid watching - Might scare you (srs!)
      Allāhu akbar

Comment

I have watched these series...and learnt alot...really thankful to sister who recommended it for me...
        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

:jkk:
          I watched the entire show and couldn't sleep well for weeks but now I read athkar more so it's definitely benefited me.
          The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah the Most High said, ‘I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am. I am with him when he mentions Me. If he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly greater than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s length, I draw near to him an arm’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.’” [Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Comment

Black magic help needed

Salaam. Firstly I want to say my family has been affected by black magic I know for sure it is a relative aunt or uncle doing it but no idea who. It all started when family related issues where marriages were wanted within family cousin to cousin but disagreed. The so on story which most must know now its cone to this were magic had been done as its sure I keep getting nightmares of where magic is performed or someone says in dream someone doing magic on family or family keep feeling presence or odd feelings. My young brothers 2 have all of sudden got sight problems one worse then other where there sight is losing or lost in one eye. Sisters marriage failed brothers marriage failed. I don't know what to do I sleep every night read 4 quls aytul kursi and surah al faitha but still have they nightmares where in dream someone says your family has magic done or have scary dream or see someone doing magic. I have even had people lost dead who have appeared in dream and say funny things like dont trust all. For example once my dead grandad came to my dream and said I didn't get to live happy because of family. The other thing I see lots are snakes attacking family members too. Please help anyone know anyone who can help. We had a rukiya done no help some guy performed it and told us family had magic and we have jinn presence but nothing sorted help please. The other thing forgot to add my brothers wife her family are also know to do magic she has left and gone back home since she has gone things have gotten even worse my mums always ill has hearing problems my mum feels she is doing something on her with my aunt who is also known to doing magic since she was young she did magic to make her husband marry her it has been know in family. Another member who everyone says does magic is my gran mother and uncle all from fathers side as they keep sending these taveez to us to drink but we dont. Anyone help please
            Last edited by goplay; 29-12-13, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Re: Black magic help needed

Last edited by neighbour; 29-12-13, 10:34 AM.
              Allāhu akbar

Comment

Go to ar_ruqya_ash_sharya.com....its authentic website...but forum mods are busy healers to answer kmmediately...hope you ll get healed iA.
                ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

I'll have to watch this. Sounds good.
                  الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Bump!!

watched it all till the end, may Allah bless this brother. What he did was very beneficial
                    الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Do prey for us

Comment

Hi we had had rukiya done and been hearing it. I also read 4 quls aural kursi before bed too but no luck it seems to be going worse like just recently my father feel hurt back from not a hard fall

Comment

Sometimes I feel like we are alone as though we have no one to help prey no luck don't know what to do its just faith we have but it's not helping it feels

Comment

Does he have no contact details

Comment

Working...
                            X