X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black cumin (Habatussauda)

:salams

Does anyone drink it regularly?

I start to drink it once a day. I have an occasional headache but Alhamdulillah it's now gone.

This is one of the sunnah too, I think.

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him): I heard Allah's Apostle saying: "There is healing in Black Cumin for all diseases except death." (Sahih Bukhari)

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Re: Black cumin (Habatussauda)

:wswrwb:

In my family, we add the seeds in our breads, honey, and tea. And use the oil topically, for like muscle cramps for example ( which is very effective subhanAllah). How do you drink it though?
    الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post

In my family, we add the seeds in our breads, honey, and tea. And use the oil topically, for like muscle cramps for example ( which is very effective subhanAllah). How do you drink it though?
      It is actually black seed oil but put in a capsule. My friend gave it to me to try. And alhamdulillah it feels good in my body. What does it taste? The actual seeds?

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

When the prophet ( pbuh ) said that ....... there is no doubt !!!

Comment

they have a strong flavour to them. A good quality oil can be hard to find but its good for joint pains(lubricates the joint), coughs, asthma/sinus/allergies/respiratory problems. Its fairly popular. Just make sure you use a high enough dose and not just a small sprinkle of seeds like many people do.

There is also two types of black cumin, one looks like cumin but black and the other is more black specs.

Comment

I must say Black Seeds (I think that is what you are referring to by black cumin) are a lot cheaper than black seed oil, and you only need to chew on a few of the seeds for you to get the desired effects.

Word of warning, don't eat too many..lol
            وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
            Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

:salams:

Where can I purchase this?

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                :salams:

Where can I purchase this?

local grocery store

Originally posted by i.badat View Post
                I must say Black Seeds (I think that is what you are referring to by black cumin) are a lot cheaper than black seed oil, and you only need to chew on a few of the seeds for you to get the desired effects.

ground it in a mixer and try it with honey and water :up:

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
                  It is actually black seed oil but put in a capsule. My friend gave it to me to try. And alhamdulillah it feels good in my body. What does it taste? The actual seeds?
                  They have a strong taste, especially if you're not used to it. Kind of.....spicy in a way? But that's mainly if you grind them up. When it's on top of bread you can't taste it too much.

Comment

I drink some of the oil every day (usually with coffee). Before I started drinking it, I got approximately three panic attacks per week, but since I've been taking the oil daily, I get only get one panic attack every two weeks. It also helps my mind focus, thus making it easier for me to concentrate on dhikr and Qur'an reading, respectively. It's like a miracle in a bottle! :inlove:
                    "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
                      They have a very distinctive taste. But its not bad at all :)
                      الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
                        I drink some of the oil every day (usually with coffee). Before I started drinking it, I got approximately three panic attacks per week, but since I've been taking the oil daily, I get only get one panic attack every two weeks. It also helps my mind focus, thus making it easier for me to concentrate on dhikr and Qur'an reading, respectively. It's like a miracle in a bottle! :inlove:
                        Mashaa Allah. So it's good for our mental health as well.

Originally posted by i.badat View Post

Yes. Black seeds it is. Is there any side effect if we weat too many of them?

Comment

Originally posted by TCKMuslima View Post
                          They have a strong taste, especially if you're not used to it. Kind of.....spicy in a way? But that's mainly if you grind them up. When it's on top of bread you can't taste it too much.
                          Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
                          They have a very distinctive taste. But its not bad at all :)
                          Okay. I think it's the best idea to drink it in capsules. lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X