Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister's Beware

Ahh SubhanAllah stories like this make me so angry:

And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Re: Sister's Beware

May not be the most popular comment but has to be said.
    This is EXACTLY why sisters should NEVER work in a free mixing environment.
    This is EXACTLY why I left my old job, left it before the disease got to me. Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah.
    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
    As You have sanctified Your house,
    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
    In which permission of entry
    Is only granted to a few,
    Please Allah, allow my heart
    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
    In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

This is the stuffs my other thread was supposed to be about before it mysteriously disappeared :scratch:

But yeah, watching the video I've decided I'm never gonna give dawah to a man, too much fitna
      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
        This is EXACTLY why I left my old job, left it before the disease got to me. Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah.
        but sunrise, i've worked in a mixed envoirongent since iw as 19

i'm not going around throwing myself at men or getting seduced by them or whatever some of thse women are doing.

i advocate muslim women trying to get into working envoringments which are not majority male but certainly it is possible to be modest, decent and pratising whilst in the working environment.
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

He was an atheist - surely she shoudl have figured out then that this is not a man who woudl respect her islamic identity

wooow - she was stupid !!!!
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post

i'm not going around throwing myself at men or getting seduced by them or whatever some of thse women are doing.

i advocate muslim women trying to get into working envoringments which are not majority male but certainly it is possible to be modest, decent and pratising whilst in the working environment.
            Dude that ain't fair. Did you watch the vid?

Comment

Some of us have to provide though :/ May Allah make it easy for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                Dude that ain't fair. Did you watch the vid?
                halfway through sis and i still think shed's stupid

she is a pratisigin sister

he is not even a muslim by defiintion. WHY is she allowing him to get so close to her?????

she knows that he doesn't have the same moral guidlines as her despite being born as a muslim. i'm sorry sis.
                i dont buy it. i have worked with many many male colleagues who i fhave found attractive, who i've had to work very closeley with. if i know that I AM ATTRACTED to them, i keep well away in terms of how much i interact with them. its about knowing your own weaknesses.

Comment

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

He was an atheist - surely she shoudl have figured out then that this is not a man who woudl respect her islamic identity
                    She was naive as are most women, when we get our hearts attached we start to think of the possibility of the guy being 'the one'. She admits it herself in the video, that she could see their relationship going somewhere, i.e marriage :/
                    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

She didn't throw herself at the man. He clearly had a plan. As a kuffar he probably saw her as a "challenge" because she was unattainable and slowly worked to break her barriers down.
                      With us women we get too emotional, we feel sorry for others a lot and before you know it you've done something you never imagined you'd do.

Some women can do this, they maintain strong barriers but most women are not able to.
                      My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                      As You have sanctified Your house,
                      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                      In which permission of entry
                      Is only granted to a few,
                      Please Allah, allow my heart
                      To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                      In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

halfway through sis and i still think shed's stupid

she is a pratisigin sister

he is not even a muslim by defiintion. WHY is she allowing him to get so close to her?????

she knows that he doesn't have the same moral guidlines as her despite being born as a muslim. i'm sorry sis.
                        i dont buy it. i have worked with many many male colleagues who i fhave found attractive, who i've had to work very closeley with. if i know that I AM ATTRACTED to them, i keep well away in terms of how much i interact with them. its about knowing your own weaknesses.
                        She made a dreadful mistake, i blame the guy more though

Comment

She didn't throw herself at the man. He clearly had a plan. As a kuffar he probably saw her as a "challenge" because she was unattainable and slowly worked to break her barriers down.
                          With us women we get too emotional, we feel sorry for others a lot and before you know it you've done something you never imagined you'd do.

Some women can do this, they maintain strong barriers but most women are not able to.
                          i'm sorry i really dont buy it

this was done step by step yes, but she should have been able to take each step and reflect on it and think ... this is wrong, very wrong.

rainbow - you said she thought it was leading to marriage BUT HE WAS NOT EVEN MUSLIM!!!!
                          how can it have lead to marriage.

he's done bad, we know that but she's the pracctising sister here. she shoudl have known better. i can understand her remorse, she sounds like she is really sorry. may allah accept her repentance and make her a better muslim but im' sorry i stilll dont get hhow muslim women get into this kind of mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                            She made a dreadful mistake, i blame the guy more though
                            how?

why did i watch this lol its making me angry

she only has herself to blame

لا تفكر كثيرا
                            بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                            The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                            -------------------------------------------------------
                            www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

what is there to feel sorry for???
                              there's public transport. there was no need to take him somewhere by car. no need at all

Comment

Working...
                              X