Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick question about Dua in the Last third of the night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheNamesMalik
    replied
    Re: Quick question about Dua in the Last third of the night?

-Ok now I understand :alhumdull, :jkk: everyone for the help.

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

Originally posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
    -Ight I have a better understanding now, so since it'll start at 1:25am, if I wake up at around 3 for example it'll still count inshallah? I'm just making sure, I need Allah's help and I wanna make sure I'm doing this at the right time.
    check my edit btw

and ya it will count if you woke up at 3am in shaa Allah

wallahu alam

Leave a comment:

• TheNamesMalik
    replied

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
    well if fajr is at 5:54 am and the last third is from 1:25am - but more than 4 hours bro
    -Ight I have a better understanding now, so since it'll start at 1:25am, if I wake up at around 3 for example it'll still count inshallah? I'm just making sure, I need Allah's help and I wanna make sure I'm doing this at the right time.

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

Originally posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
    -So inshallah if it's correct, that means it starts like around 4-3 hours before fajr?
    well if fajr is at 5:54 am and the last third is from 1:25am - bit more than 4 hours bro

diff between magrhib and fajr is 13hours and 23 mins - divide by three which equals to 4 hours and 27 mins (its actually 27.6 mins ish, you can round it off like normal to 28 mins ...but i didnt, i just kept with 27 mins to give u rough timing ( which is why u get a 2 minute discrepancy if yo udo 4hours and 27 mins x 3)
    Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 18-12-13, 04:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheNamesMalik
    replied

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
    :salams

from around 1.25am

(i hope my calculation is not wrong)
    -So inshallah if it's correct, that means it starts like around 4-3 hours before fajr?

Leave a comment:

• TheNamesMalik
    replied

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
    ^ yes. Night starts at maghrib. So you just count the hours between maghrib and fair and then divide them into 3 parts inshaAllah.
    If you got up at like 4.50 am, made wudhuu and started praying, making dua, and reading quran till fair that would still count.
    -So 4:50 am counts? Ight I got it. For future reference though I checked the time between my Maghrib time to Far and it's 10 hours and 37 minutes. I not to clear on dividing it into three parts though.

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

:salams

from around 1.25am

(i hope my calculation is not wrong)

Leave a comment:

• whisperofimaan
    replied

^ yes. Night starts at maghrib. So you just count the hours between maghrib and fair and then divide them into 3 parts inshaAllah.
    If you got up at like 4.50 am, made wudhuu and started praying, making dua, and reading quran till fair that would still count.

Leave a comment:

• TheNamesMalik
    replied

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
    :wswrwb:

From what I know, night starts from Maghrib and ends in Fajar. Now you can divide those into three. For example Athan for Maghrib starts at 6 PM and Fajr starts at 6.00 AM. So third part of the night starts at 3.00 AM.

Wallahu a'lam
    -Thanks sis, but since mines is a lil mixed I'm still a little confused... I never liked division. So inshallah if I find out I plan to follow it from there.

Leave a comment:

• TheNamesMalik
    replied

-I was told I have to include the Maghreb time, so Athan for Maghreb begins at 4:31 p.m and the athan for Fajr is 5:54 a.m

Leave a comment:

• Mockingjay
    replied

:wswrwb:

From what I know, night starts from Maghrib and ends in Fajar. Now you can divide those into three. For example Athan for Maghrib starts at 6 PM and Fajr starts at 6.00 AM. So third part of the night starts at 3.00 AM.

Wallahu a'lam

Leave a comment:

• Quick question about Dua in the Last third of the night?

Working...
X