hatred towards other religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hatred towards other religion

Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did. -AlQuran 6:108 (Yusuf Ali)

Comment

Also relevant is:

(16:125) - "Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way."

Comment

Originally posted by brunlea View Post
        Also relevant is:

(16:125) - "Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way."
        Relevant becauise Nabi(SAW) the Sahabah(RA) and the Ulema I quoted didn't know that ayah or relevant because you think so?

I'm thinking the latter.
        By Him in whose Hand is the Soul of Muhammad, there is not one from the nations of the Jews and the Christians who hears about me and then dies while he has not believed in what I have been sent with except that he will be one of the companions of the Fire”. (Reported by Muslim in kitaabul Imaan)
        www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Salaam jzk. What I meant is yes he ruled under the banner of Islam but the society he was in charge of was multi faith. You yourself are aware of that. Have you ever realized that Muslims paid for Zakat and since Non Muslims are non Muslims and do not have to pay the zakat it made sense to impose a civic tax called the jizyah? Have you considered that possibilility? In todays term there is your national tax, if you are a christian you pay an additional 10 % to the church as ur tilth and if you are muslim on top of your tax you pay your zakat. The secular tax system today takes out more from muslims than it did previously. Actually the non muslims were ruled according to their respective religious jurisdictions however, when it did step out of the states interest then Shariah law is enacted.

And may Allah forgive you too

Comment

Love & hate for the sake of Allaah.
            You're not exactly going to love something that Allaah Azzawajal detests are you? And you don't have to openly proclaim your hate for another religion, but hate it in your heart InshaaAllaah
            إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Allah can give hidaya to anyone so it's best not too hate because tommorow that person maybe better than you.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Working...
              X