https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYANsB_yuq0#t=257
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Re: Racism in London

So shocking. Absolutely shocking.

Comment

Astaghfirullah. This hate is like deeply ingrained within them and stems back to generations, I have no idea why.
      My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
      As You have sanctified Your house,
      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
      In which permission of entry
      Is only granted to a few,
      Please Allah, allow my heart
      To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
      In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Shocking...

Did he not say 95% of landlords request that aswell...

That is just... not right.
        Bye...

Comment

Yea I saw that. It's disgusting

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          -------------------------------------------------------
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

:lahawla:
            ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Aaah ok. A year or so ago I witnessed 3 muslim guys laughing and making monkey noises quite loudly late one evening in my home town centre, I was perplexed for a minute, I couldnt work out what they were doing, then I realised the taunts were aimed at a black gentleman and his female friend on the other side of the road.

Im a white guy and it shocked me that asian guys could be racist towards black people in such a childish manner, it was the first time I had seen such a thing, also the asians were clearly dressed as muslims. I thought these guys were just morons, I didnt realise it was a cultural thing.

Live and learn.
              ''....And from the best ways of dealing with the ignorant is to ignore and avoid them. This is because if you debate with them, they beat you, and if you beat them they will end up hating you, and will not admit you are correct. Therefore ignore them''

Comment

Originally posted by Stogie View Post
                Aaah ok. A year or so ago I witnessed 3 muslim guys laughing and making monkey noises quite loudly late one evening in my home town centre, I was perplexed for a minute, I couldnt work out what they were doing, then I realised the taunts were aimed at a black gentleman and his female friend on the other side of the road.

Im a white guy and it shocked me that asian guys could be racist towards black people in such a childish manner, it was the first time I had seen such a thing, also the asians were clearly dressed as muslims. I thought these guys were just morons, I didnt realise it was a cultural thing.

Live and learn.
                That is terrible... really terrible.
                I only heard of that happening in Ukraine during the football where such noises were made... now also asians in Uk.

That is just disgusting... i don't even know how such racist people can sleep at night knowing they have hurt other peoples feeling on purpose.

May Allah let those racists open their eyes and soften their hearts
                Bye...

Comment

If anything Asians should relate. because they get the same amount of racial abuse as blacks in the UK

Comment

sickening
                    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

The only person who put an Asian angle to this was the video uploader who stole this documentary from the original source. I saw the original documentary and it did not say this was an exclusively asian problem. It was just a coincidence that the lettings agents were asian. More than likely whites are likely to do the same thing on a bigger scale because they run more lettings agencies.

The video uploader has another video titled:

"89% of pakistani and indian British muslims are racist to Black people."

The idiot is literally pulling these stats from thin air. its obvious he has an agenda.
                      Last edited by cyber_abdullah; 14-12-13, 11:54 PM.
                      The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
                      Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
                      http://www.islamic-awareness.org
                      http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
                      Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
                        Shocking...

Did he not say 95% of landlords request that aswell...

That is just... not right.
                        If that's true, then the racism is coming largely, from Landlords. I don't know what it is about Landlords, but they make so many assumptions about people. They should be more concerned with the character of the person, not that they should be earning high sums of money (because benefits are available and people can provide a guarantor) or the colour of their skin.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

:shock:
                          لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by eastafrican1st View Post
                            If anything Asians should relate. because they get the same amount of racial abuse as blacks in the UK
                            weird, wouldn't expect an asian to be racist.
                            لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Salam,
                              Rather than protesting about nonMuslims consuming alcohol, we should protest about OUR OWN Muslim brothers and sisters doing wrong!
                              I'm not saying that we should protest about anything, but 'rather than'.

Or should we leave the nonMuslims to protest/attack racism and these wrong things coming from the Muslims and then WE can protest about something the nonMuslims do?
                              Last edited by AidanUK; 15-12-13, 12:33 AM.
                              The convert story that has been read 15,000+ times
                              "In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

Working...
                              X