Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not normal?

So here's a story from me

It was in (Islamic) religion class, the teacher's teaching, I'm listening.
    But then, my friend beside my said "Dating is halal".

He's mentioning about what my teacher's said a week ago... My teacher's answering my classmate's question about dating, he said look for a book about dating in Islam at the library, but in the end he said "dating is halal", then he left... I was kinda shocked, what the heck?! Is he crazy?

(back in the class)
    Then I said, "No it's not. If we just touch a girl it will create sins"
    "How about this", he said while kissing his hand
    "What do you mean?"
    "Geez, I'm serious"
    "What? Kissing?"
    "Yes"
    "Dead", I said
    The conversation was keep going and then I asked him, which one of our friend in class who already did it.
    The answer was quite shocking, because, it's out of my thoughts... Lots of my friend, who are dating, already did it... Boys or girls are the same...
    He said, "if a couple did not do it, it means they are not synchronize"... "every couple that has been dating for a long time, surely they have done it"...
    Then, he said that I'm thinking like a person from the past...

I have 3 friends (including the one I told) who close to me, and they all dating... Yep, I'm the only one who never dating...
    Sometimes my friends said that I'm not normal, or gay...
    I'm just smiling or swearing, I know I'm better than them, but sometimes it's just too irritating... Many people think that I'm not normal, because they said I have a big chance of getting a girl, but don't want to have one...

Well, that's all I can say... This is one of the sign of the end of the world... Lots of my friend forgetting their own religion...

I'm sorry if there's a grammar error, or something... I'm not really good at english or writing a story :D

Re: I'm not normal?

Man, that's messed up. Boys kissing girls out of marriage or having a "boyfriend girlfriend" relationship is forbidden. "Living in the past." Sounds like some Modernist. I would advise finding a proper Islamic class that teaches Islam and not their own opinions.
    Allāhu akbar

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanz View Post

He's mentioning about what my teacher's said a week ago... My teacher's answering my classmate's question about dating, he said look for a book about dating in Islam at the library, but in the end he said "dating is halal", then he left... I was kinda shocked, what the heck?! Is he crazy?

(back in the class)
      "What do you mean?"
      "Geez, I'm serious"
      "What? Kissing?"
      "Yes"
      "Dead", I said
      The conversation was keep going and then I asked him, which one of our friend in class who already did it.
      The answer was quite shocking, because, it's out of my thoughts... Lots of my friend, who are dating, already did it... Boys or girls are the same...
      He said, "if a couple did not do it, it means they are not synchronize"... "every couple that has been dating for a long time, surely they have done it"...

I have 3 friends (including the one I told) who close to me, and they all dating... Yep, I'm the only one who never dating...
      I'm just smiling or swearing, I know I'm better than them, but sometimes it's just too irritating... Many people think that I'm not normal, because they said I have a big chance of getting a girl, but don't want to have one...

Well, that's all I can say... This is one of the sign of the end of the world... Lots of my friend forgetting their own religion...

I'm sorry if there's a grammar error, or something... I'm not really good at english or writing a story :D
      so this is a fake story? or is this what happened in class yesterday?
      Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

(back in the class)
        "What do you mean?"
        "Geez, I'm serious"
        "What? Kissing?"
        "Yes"
        "Dead", I said

Maybe the Usthad said Dates r halaal & u heard it as dating.U also said ur English is not good,so most definitely u misinterpreted dates as dating.Go to the doctor & have a ear checkup.lol.
        TOP MILITARY WORKOUTS http://www.military.com/fitness-cent...rkouts/archive

Comment

Originally posted by neighbour View Post
          Man, that's messed up. Boys kissing girls out of marriage or having a "boyfriend girlfriend" relationship is forbidden. "Living in the past." Sounds like some Modernist. I would advise finding a proper Islamic class that teaches Islam and not their own opinions.
          Yeah, globalization kills my friends... Well, I don't know what he's thinking before he say it, my classmate are happy about what he just said, of course...

Originally posted by FeedMEknowledge View Post
          so this is a fake story? or is this what happened in class yesterday?
          It's real story... It happened about over a month ago, I think...

Originally posted by Jcobra View Post
          Maybe the Usthad said Dates r halaal & u heard it as dating.U also said ur English is not good,so most definitely u misinterpreted dates as dating.Go to the doctor & have a ear checkup.lol.
          lol, I live in Indonesia, and we're all use Indonesian language, not English of course, lol :D

The world is just getting worst, don't you think? It's like zina is not haram anymore...
          Last edited by Ryanz; 11-12-13, 03:34 PM.

Comment

WTH??? I was taught Islam religion in high school and no Islam teacher said "dating is halaal". They always answered "boyfriend girlfriend scene is haraam" or quoting hadith "when you are alone with your non-mahraam then shaytan is the third".

Either your friend is lying in the name of the ustaadh or the teacher is liberal.... there's only 2 possibilities

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
              WTH??? I was taught Islam religion in high school and no Islam teacher said "dating is halaal". They always answered "boyfriend girlfriend scene is haraam" or quoting hadith "when you are alone with your non-mahraam then shaytan is the third".

Either your friend is lying in the name of the ustaadh or the teacher is liberal.... there's only 2 possibilities
              The Usthad probably said Dates r halaal & these kids r just playing around with semantics without knowledge.It is also possible the Usthad didnt even know what dating meant & he assumed dates & gave the affirmative.
              TOP MILITARY WORKOUTS http://www.military.com/fitness-cent...rkouts/archive

Comment

Maaaan, my islamic school while growing up preached dating is haraam, but never went into why or in depth. They just preached to stay far away from the other gender.

I grew up with the assumption that they just wanted us to be gay or something or hide our desires for the opposite gender.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcobra View Post
                  The Usthad probably said Dates r halaal & these kids r just playing around with semantics without knowledge.It is also possible the Usthad didnt even know what dating meant & he assumed dates & gave the affirmative.
                  No. You don't understand the OP native language, it;s not English. Dates (food) and dating (courting) in their vocabularies are entirely different words. It is like saying "degradation" and "cat".

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Sounds like one of these new ''modern'' teachery types who like to use mainstream words for Islamic concepts. So the whole you are allowed to see your future spouse is now ''dating'' as it fits in with the whole western agenda etc

I could be wrong and it may have been a misinterpretation In this specific case but I have noticed this goes on a lot these days.

Its basically what the Christians and Jews did to ''fit in''. Next thing we will have name changes to sound more ''European''

Its ludicrous some of what gets used today. I heard some guy on a video trying to use a mechanic bending over under the bonnet of a car fixing it to justify bowing

Comment

It's really crazy because i live in the country that has the largest population of Muslim in the world, but most of the teenagers already forgot their own religion...

What used to be abnormal are now called normal...

It's very irritating if they call me gay or something, it's like they calling my religion is gay...

Comment

It's really crazy because i live in the country that has the largest population of Muslim in the world, but most of the teenagers already forgot their own religion...

What used to be abnormal are now called normal...

It's very irritating if they call me gay or something, it's like they calling my religion is gay...
                        How old are you?

It's quite common that muslims are dating. Don't be surprised. Even in muslim countries. But if everyone does that it does not mean it is right. So chin up and say, I am proud that I don't date! I am gonna be single till I get married. I am fine to be a stranger among others.

That's called SUPER MUSLIM

*Errr sorry I am a bit exagerrated
                        ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Don't listen to them. If you don't date, you are the best Muslim ever because you are gonna keep yourself till you get a lovely wife. You should start looking forward to that and do it the halal way.

If it was a story then you are good at it :p
                          الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
                            How old are you?

It's quite common that muslims are dating. Don't be surprised. Even in muslim countries. But if everyone does that it does not mean it is right. So chin up and say, I am proud that I don't date! I am gonna be single till I get married. I am fine to be a stranger among others.

That's called SUPER MUSLIM

*Errr sorry I am a bit exagerrated
                            I'm 17 years old :D
                            Thank you for your support, I'm very happy :)

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
                            Don't listen to them. If you don't date, you are the best Muslim ever because you are gonna keep yourself till you get a lovely wife. You should start looking forward to that and do it the halal way.

If it was a story then you are good at it :p
                            Yeah, the one and only love I will get, :D I hope I don't die first

Comment

Working...
                            X