Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme, extreme, and extreme...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme, extreme, and extreme...........

When I say something, like music, free mix, or anything is haram then there is that look that says I am weird.

Sometimes, i just want to state the bitter truth to people that something is forbidden. But there is just always reasons for them to shove it off. I don't even bash or judge them but they think I am too harsh. Is it me who is harsh or the truth is indeed harsh? Are people too afraid to listen to the truth?

Sometimes I feel that it's easier to become common people who have little to know. They don't think about halal and haram seriously.

*rantoff
    ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Re: Extreme, extreme, and extreme...........

its not extremism,. they are just too modern.
    Yaa Muqallib al Quloob thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
    O Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your Deen

Comment

When you see wrong speak out. No need to feel bad. Be happy you'r not among such 'common' people.
      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Same thing happening here.. I can't get involved or indulge in anything much anymore because my people's idea of fun and enjoyment is not really halal for some parts.. And when I start to talk about islam, sometimes there's a loss of interest and the company I'm with drifts off

And many atimes I get called extreme. Isn't it sad our own muslims are front in line accusing me of being extreme
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Seems very common this. They think they'r enjoying themselves - all to the detriment of their Hereafter.
          “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Honey, that's why we're strangers in this world. Islam was once strange and will be once again strange....

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

This is what happens when people learn their deen from the modernists who love presenting watered down versions of the deen to the commoners.

If a layman learns of Allah 's immense mercy before he learns of his anger, he's going to feel that Islam is a religion of ease and comfort.

Well its not.

Its a religion, quite frankly, about submission....complete submission to the one who does not submit. This is what made me choose Islam. It does not rely on human definitions of religion (classical example is the Buddhist philosophy on peace) rather it is determined solely by the orders and regulations of the LORD and not the whims and desires of human beings.

Indeed Allah 's mercy is greater than his wrath but I feel that one should only remember his mercy after actually striving forward and performing the Divine commandments. Only then I believe can one have hope in his mercy.
              "You must convince your heart that whatever Allah has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial for you." ~ Imam Al Ghazali.

Comment

Extreme is either too liberal or too millitant. The sunnah is the middle path. If that is the clear middle path anything outside of this is extreme.

Comment

Don't worry about it. When you see wrong the least you can do is say that it is wrong. Of course saying so kindly is better than saying it in a distasteful/provocative manner.

People want to hear what they like. They just want everyone to cosign and agree with them. If The Prophet :saw: said it was haraam then it is haraam.

Comment

:salams

You're a fundamentalist. You believe in the fundamentals of your religion which is what makes you a Muslim.
                    But remember you can't say fundamentalist without fun ;) , So keep doing what you do and may Allah reward you.
                    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

stop being a killjoy
                      let people live a little
                      why so harsh
                      it's 2099

:
                      :
                      :

don't let it get to you too much, as long as you're doing the work.
                      'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                      Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                      علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
                        Don't worry about it. When you see wrong the least you can do is say that it is wrong. Of course saying so kindly is better than saying it in a distasteful/provocative manner.

People want to hear what they like. They just want everyone to cosign and agree with them. If The Prophet :saw: said it was haraam then it is haraam.
                        How to do that?

How is the adab of a good dawah?
                        ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
                          Extreme is either too liberal or too millitant. The sunnah is the middle path. If that is the clear middle path anything outside of this is extreme.
                          Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                          :salams

You're a fundamentalist. You believe in the fundamentals of your religion which is what makes you a Muslim.
                          But remember you can't say fundamentalist without fun ;) , So keep doing what you do and may Allah reward you.
                          Those are pretty cool definitions :up:

Comment

Working...
                          X