Help :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help :(

Hello .. Salaam I don't know how to start but basically I'm 19 and I'm from the uk basically I think right now I'm facing a difficult hardship I've faced hardships before but this one seems to be the one that's affected me massively

I've been told by doctors that I have "anxiety" but I sometimes find this hard to believe .. I think I have hypochondria (worrying about a certain illness) I'm always searching my symptoms online and a lot of the things that come up indicates something scary and serious :( I don't know how to deal with this

Since I've been faced with this hardship I've turned to Allah .. I now pray my salaah everyday .. I'm so proud of myself so I definitely see a blessing within this hardship but I'm still soo worried about my symptoms I don't know what to do! It's ruining my education .. My mum and sister say I don't talk as much and that I've gone a lot quiter :,( I'm soo scared .. Please advise me on what to do :(
    This isn't even half of it :( I just feel like signs are everywhere :( I feel trapped in this circle

Help me :(
    Please keep me in your prayers .. Please thank you

Re: Help :(

Originally posted by hafserr View Post
    Hello .. Salaam I don't know how to start but basically I'm 19 and I'm from the uk basically I think right now I'm facing a difficult hardship I've faced hardships before but this one seems to be the one that's affected me massively

I've been told by doctors that I have "anxiety" but I sometimes find this hard to believe .. I think I have hypochondria (worrying about a certain illness) I'm always searching my symptoms online and a lot of the things that come up indicates something scary and serious :( I don't know how to deal with this

Since I've been faced with this hardship I've turned to Allah .. I now pray my salaah everyday .. I'm so proud of myself so I definitely see a blessing within this hardship but I'm still soo worried about my symptoms I don't know what to do! It's ruining my education .. My mum and sister say I don't talk as much and that I've gone a lot quiter :,( I'm soo scared .. Please advise me on what to do :(
    This isn't even half of it :( I just feel like signs are everywhere :( I feel trapped in this circle

Help me :(
    Please keep me in your prayers .. Please thank you
    Walaikum salam... What's your illness?

May ALlah grant you as-sakina ameen
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

I think Shaydaan is trying to playing with your mind.

I hope this helps
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN4Eo_tTQRY

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
        Walaikum salam... What's your illness?

May ALlah grant you as-sakina ameen
        Thank you for your response
        Well I've been told I have anxiety. But I'm worried that there's something else :( I sometimes smell burning when no one else and apparently this can indicate something serious. However it can also be normal but I've not had it checked by doctors yet .. I'm scared to get checked

Comment

Do you think?

And thank you .. :)

Comment

Do you think?

And thank you .. :)
            Go have it checked up it might not be something serious at all, it could be just your anxiety. Are you on any medication?

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

The Lord of the Worlds tells us to pray, we don't pray.
              The doctor says we have illness and we immediately start praying :/

:salams:

If I were you I would take this as a blessing tbh as you have started praying. :)

And Allah (SWT) knows best.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                Go have it checked up it might not be something serious at all, it could be just your anxiety. Are you on any medication?
                I've been to the doctors the other day.. She's telling me I'm worrying too much & that I should stop googling these symptoms .. She's given me a cream to use... And if need be further tests will be held out :( that's the scary part .. Other than that nope not on any other meds

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                  The Lord of the Worlds tells us to pray, we don't pray.
                  The doctor says we have illness and we immediately start praying :/

If I were you I would take this as a blessing tbh as you have started praying. :)

And Allah (SWT) knows best.
                  I know.. But I've been looking at Islamic lectures regarding hardships and it's been said that sometimes Allah (swt) puts us through tests like this so we call upon him so in Sha Allah I'm responding in the right way. I intent to continue praying 5 times a day.

It's just the worrying consumes me..and the fear :(

Comment

I know.. But I've been looking at Islamic lectures regarding hardships and it's been said that sometimes Allah (swt) puts us through tests like this so we call upon him so in Sha Allah I'm responding in the right way. I intent to continue praying 5 times a day.

It's just the worrying consumes me..and the fear :(

Keep going my brother, it is most likely the shaytaan trying to stop you.

Comment

I experience the same problem... My life is going from one anxiety to another, so your not alone or abnormal.

What I suggest to you, is that if you really think you are ill..... you should go to the doctor, even if 99% chance it's nothing. If there is something, better that it is discovered soon so they can fix it Inshallah

Also trust Allah, as long as you trust Allah, and follow Islam, it doesn't matter what happens to you...

You are welcome to contact me any time to talk about your feelings about this :there:

Comment

I've been to the doctors the other day.. She's telling me I'm worrying too much & that I should stop googling these symptoms .. She's given me a cream to use... And if need be further tests will be held out :( that's the scary part .. Other than that nope not on any other meds
                        What was the cream prescribed for? Your doctor is right when she said stop googling these symptoms. When you read about it everything seems much worse than it really is, so dont worry, all will be ok. If you feel anxiety speak to someone who can calm you.

And dont forget, read lots of durood shareef and dua.

Comment

Originally posted by Doku992 View Post
                          I experience the same problem... My life is going from one anxiety to another, so your not alone or abnormal.

What I suggest to you, is that if you really think you are ill..... you should go to the doctor, even if 99% chance it's nothing. If there is something, better that it is discovered soon so they can fix it Inshallah

Also trust Allah, as long as you trust Allah, and follow Islam, it doesn't matter what happens to you...

You are welcome to contact me any time to talk about your feelings about this :there:
                          Thank you soo much it feels good to know I'm not the only one going though this. I have been to the doctors she keeps telling me I worry too much.. However she said if I really need to then further tests can be done.
                          I have all my faith and trust in Allah. In Sha Allah its nothing though. I hate worrying like this and thank you again, likewise, in Sha Allah you will also manage and control your anxiety :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                            What was the cream prescribed for? Your doctor is right when she said stop googling these symptoms. When you read about it everything seems much worse than it really is, so dont worry, all will be ok. If you feel anxiety speak to someone who can calm you.

And dont forget, read lots of durood shareef and dua.
                            These smells that I'm experiencing.. Its a nasal cream.
                            Yeah in sha Allah all will be ok. Thank you for your reply I really do appreciate it :)
                            And yes definitely reading lots of durood shareef and dua..

Comment

I hope all these symptoms go away soon; dont worry too much and insha'allah you'l be fine.
                              You'r welcome :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X