Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have your baby pics?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: Do you have your baby pics?

    Originally posted by MoMo.
    :)
    ha so cute!! mashallah, reminds me of Dora the Explorer

    Now im missing my niece : (
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: Do you have your baby pics?

      Originally posted by nousername View Post
      YES. It's good to be first born :D

      Me - 1,000s of pics

      middle bro - 100s of pics

      little brother/ little sister - 10s of pics

      lol
      lol
      Raindrops.hail.ouch

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: Do you have your baby pics?

        I am the first child too so I know what's it like being the first child. The love, the attention lol love it
        الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: Do you have your baby pics?

          Originally posted by Fairy View Post
          ha so cute!! mashallah, reminds me of Dora the Explorer

          Now im missing my niece : (
          Omg that's her favourite show. It's also what she calls herself sometimes lol

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: Do you have your baby pics?

            ^^ Wrong thread - everyone can see those, maybe edit.

            http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...baby-pics-here

            ^ correct thread.
            My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
            As You have sanctified Your house,
            Make my heart as protected and as honoured
            In which permission of entry
            Is only granted to a few,
            Please Allah, allow my heart
            To be preserved only for You.



            ---


            It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
            when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
            In Jannah, we will meet :love:


            If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: Do you have your baby pics?

              Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
              I am the first child too so I know what's it like being the first child. The love, the attention lol love it
              i dislike you firsties
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: Do you have your baby pics?

                Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
                ^^ Wrong thread - everyone can see those, maybe edit.

                http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...baby-pics-here

                ^ correct thread.
                good idea, any randomer can browse this forum n just look at your kids pics.
                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: Do you have your baby pics?

                  Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                  good idea, any randomer can browse this forum n just look at your kids pics.
                  She's not my kid lol. It's my niece

                  Comment

                  Collapse

                  Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                  Working...
                  X