Do you think (islamically speaking) its right/okay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think (islamically speaking) its right/okay

To reveal someone's sin against you even though it had been committed against you long ago?
    "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Re: Do you think (islamically speaking) its right/okay

Originally posted by Faith1 View Post
    To reveal someone's sin against you even though it had been committed against you long ago?
    depends

Generally speaking there are hadith which say that if you cover a persons sin then Allah swt will cover yours on judgement day (my words )

However often people see one side of an issue and stick to that and even advise covering of sins of individuals when they shouldnt

So there is a brother who asks for money from people but disappears and doesnt pay it back. If someone is about to borrow him money then you should advise

The intention ha sto be correct, so its not ''revenge'' or simply you dislike someone

This is general as we dont know specifics hope it helps

Comment

Okay thank you
      "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

there is 2 hadiths.... unfortunately forgot which Kitaab it's from but it's sahih and hasan.

Firstly, more or less like this : don't betray people who have betrayed you

Secondly : if you've been wronged by someone (IIRC your sin have been exposed), don't expose the sin of the wrongdoer back, because the sin is upon him unless until you "take revenge" i.e. by exposing his sin to people.... more or less like that ahhh I forgot the exact wording plz someone correct me if u remember
        :GB_bonesrock:
        And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Ok
          Last edited by Faith1; 05-08-14, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X