Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who taught you how to recite/read quran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who taught you how to recite/read quran?

interesting.. thought of this when i saw this father and daughter reciting mashallah..

mom
    22.22%
    dad
    11.11%
    sibling
    0.00%
    teacher
    44.44%
    myself
    22.22%
    other-who?
    0.00%
    Raindrops.hail.ouch

Re: Who taught you how to recite/read quran?

Dad taught letters, sister taught grammar (basic grammar), and recitation is by Mishaari Raadhi Al-Afasee from houseofquran.com ;)
    6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Mom and dad taught every aspect from letters to Tajweed. Husary rh was the recitor i listened to and still do

Comment

Mom taught us the basic letters, surahs etc n the. We learnt the rest with teachers ( prob had 3-4 in my whole life)

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Teacher
          If knowledge was a justification for taqwa then shaytan would be the most muttaqi - maulana Zahir Mahmood
          'More beloved to me than 23 years of lecturing' Sheikh Ahmed Ali
          Islamic etiquette for social media
          http://youtu.be/VVa7av9eKkY

Comment

Mum, neighbor, sister and teachers

Tajweed rulings learnt first time from my parent's tenants :alhumdull, she was an excellent lady with excellent akhlaaq

that video is soooooooooo schweeeeeeeeet :masha: amazing seeing father and daughter :inlove:

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
            O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

mum.
              'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
              Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
              علي الحبشي

Comment

I don't know, can't remember

all I remember is my mum taught me the fatiha
                "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

teacher taught me to read

ma and sis helped me with memorising the short surahs

Comment

Well I'm Arab but I didn't know how to read Arabic so I learned the alphabets and all online
                    "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

my mother and my quran teachers

that video is very beautiful mashaAllah, what a blessed family. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala keep them safe ameen
                      الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X