Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MUSLIMS: do you really believe that saltwater and freshwater do not mix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUSLIMS: do you really believe that saltwater and freshwater do not mix?

or is that just an opinion of a few misguided Muslims?

Muslims answers only please.

Referring to these Koran verses..
    He has set free the two seas meeting together. There is a barrier between them. They do not transgress. (Quran, 55:19-20)
    He is the one who has set free the two kinds of water, one sweet and palatable, and the other salty and bitter. And He has made between them a barrier and a forbidding partition. (Quran, 25:53)
    I copied that from another website because i was curious about the answer to this question

Re: MUSLIMS: do you really believe that saltwater and freshwater do not mix?

Originally posted by Yusuf_ View Post
    I copied that from another website because i was curious about the answer to this question
    Yes it's true, It's the difference of densities and temperatures etc, it's been scientifically proven, this is one of the miracles of Allah swt :)
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Why is this not in comparative religion? To be honest you don't come across as honest at all, seems like you're trying to cause doubts among others.

Comment

Yes it's true and a scientist actually converted to Islam after reading that verse because that water is known by scientists to not mix.
        "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
          Why is this not in comparative religion? To be honest you don't come across as honest at all, seems like you're trying to cause doubts among others.
          He is NO LONGER A MUSLIM. It says ''None'' under Religion.
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Just ban this guy. He is trying to mislead people and cast doubts upon us.

But yes, I do believe that it does not mix. I have seen pictures and evidence for it, and I believe in ALLAH.
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Shaiythan and his many faces

Comment

Yes.

It has been proven by scientists(though I don't put much stock in them) and there are pics:

Click image for larger version

Name:	379846_2397121803084_1102154162_31925040_1381850959_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	10743259

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X