Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing one thing that will cause your destruction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliyah101
    replied
    Re: Missing one thing that will cause your destruction.

Masha Allah that's amazing. May Allah keep you steadfast on the deen. Insha Allah Allah will forgive you even if you make a mistake because you're so sincere and want to please him. Remember Allah is more merciful than anything else.

Leave a comment:

• Mockingjay
    replied

:wswrwb:

It's just a waswasa brother. Shaytan tries to trick your mind so that you might feel missing something. Put your trust in Allah. If you have walked on Allah's path and follow sunnah of Rasulullah (SAW), Insha Allah you will be safe.

Always pray that you will die in a state of Muslim and that your heart will not turn away from Islam. There is this beautiful prayer recommended:

- Ya muqallib al-qulub, thabbit qalbi ‘ala dinik

O turner of hearts, make my heart firm upon your religion

Leave a comment:

• Muslimah Typer
    replied

walaikumasalaam

Masha Allah that's amazing that you do - so many good deeds on a daily basis. Keep up all the good work. Insha Allah all your efforts and good deeds will be rewarded in abundance. Ameen

Alhamdulilah we should all strive to better ourselves everyday. What you describe is just the shaytaan whispering to make you doubt yourself and reduce your deeds. We will never receive confirmation in this world but as long as we are educating ourselves and constantly improving and having peace and khushoo (happiness) in our prayers it means we are on the right path.

It is a sign of emaan to be in a constant state of worrying, so please don't be too harsh on yourself and keep correcting your wrongdoings and seek advice from the respectable sheikhs.

May you always be a good example to yourself, your family, and your community Ameen

Leave a comment:

• Missing one thing that will cause your destruction.

Asalamu Alekum Urahamtuallah

I pray 5 times a day even sunnah and some nafil and sometimes Night prayers, i help my parrents everyday, makeing sure they happy, i even remind them about quran reading, i read and take my time with every sura and deeply understand each vers, i send charity money to quran schools, and zakat, and go to the majid everyday, and my concern everyday is how to please Allah (swt) no matter how much i do, i still end the day thinking that i did not do enough today for Allah, etc etc etc

im 23 at the moment.

My point is im constantly thinking about what if i am doing something wrong? what if i am missing something important that will make me get punished in the grave, a women got punished cause of a cat, even if i do all thies good deeds and i am missing 1 thing out, that i never came across, i cant bare to even get 1-2 secs of punisment in the grave or when i see the angle of dead in a bad way. what if i forgo t 1 little detail that i should had done in my life and it will make me get punised in the grave by the angles. it worries me everyday. i even make dua for it.

By the way, the reason why i talk about the moment we die and the grave first, is cause if that has a bad start, then what comes next will be worse.

Ty so much and may Allah(Swt) reward you all for helping.
Working...
X