(serious) How to have faith in Allah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (serious) How to have faith in Allah?

I've been having a lot of doubts ever since i started watching debates, meeting atheists and answering their questions, and attending my science courses in university. There are a lot of concepts in science that seem to be contradicting the Qur'an, especially if it has a lot of evidences to support it. for example: Evolution.

Now, after studying it or hearing about it in biology classes and arguments, we all have to admit that evolution took place. we can't deny it. That every creature came from a common ancestor. There's a lot of myths among those who have very few knowledge about science, like believing that human beings came from apes. This not true. Both human beings and apes we know today had a common ancestor, and from it we have human beings and apes. [B(Human beings did not come from apes)[/B]. There are a lot of ways to prove this For example, the similarities with the embryos of different animals, and the analogous, homologous, and vestigial structures are some of the indirect evidences of evolution. but it's agreed by many scientists and makes sense in a way.

However, we have the Qur'an in another hand with it's miraculous nature. So i'm kind of stuck between science and Qur'an now. I can't even pray salah properly + i'm having a hard time these days and desperate for help. So this is affecting my iman.

Also, you need to watch this video by sheikh Yasir Qadhi. He confirms the theory of evolution , but he's saying that human beings were an exception , even tho they could've evolved from something else. But God made an exception for Adam. He still agrees with the theory.

PLEASE WATCH
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPuoGVlCjZ0

Re: (serious) How to have faith in Allah?

Originally posted by Yusuf_ View Post
    I've been having a lot of doubts ever since i started watching debates, meeting atheists and answering their questions, and attending my science courses in university. There are a lot of concepts in science that seem to be contradicting the Qur'an, especially if it has a lot of evidences to support it. for example: Evolution.

Now, after studying it or hearing about it in biology classes and arguments, we all have to admit that evolution took place. we can't deny it. That every creature came from a common ancestor. There's a lot of myths among those who have very few knowledge about science, like believing that human beings came from apes. This not true. Both human beings and apes we know today had a common ancestor, and from it we have human beings and apes. [B(Human beings did not come from apes)[/B]. There are a lot of ways to prove this For example, the similarities with the embryos of different animals, and the analogous, homologous, and vestigial structures are some of the indirect evidences of evolution. but it's agreed by many scientists and makes sense in a way.

However, we have the Qur'an in another hand with it's miraculous nature. So i'm kind of stuck between science and Qur'an now. I can't even pray salah properly + i'm having a hard time these days and desperate for help. So this is affecting my iman.

Also, you need to watch this video by sheikh Yasir Qadhi. He confirms the theory of evolution , but he's saying that human beings were an exception , even tho they could've evolved from something else. But God made an exception for Adam. He still agrees with the theory.

PLEASE WATCH
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPuoGVlCjZ0
    Amigo, why you such a bonga? Hazrat Adam is the first human and he was created from clay, he did not evolve from a "common ancestor" that we supposedly share with monkeys. This sheikh yasir dude is wrong if he actually said that we evolved from something else!
    ajeeb batain kartay ho tum?kyon chatay ho kay tumhara dada eik bandar ho?
    Last edited by Saleem Gub; 08-11-13, 11:35 AM.
    :orange: www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com :orange:

Comment

Re: (serious) How to have faith in Allah?

Salam

These atheists and shaitan have really got you doubting yourself. seek refuge in Allah SWT from them.

Yes I heard some shiekh talk about evolution being applied to animals but not humans.

Evolution has its points but its drawbacks aswell, for e.g why are there still monkeys and apes today, why didnt they evolve into humans as well since they have been around as long as humans have. Who or what is this common ancestor and what happened to it. Why would evolution work on some and not others since the conditions are the same, why are some apes and some humans. Doesnt make sense

I believe certain articles by scientists just came out throwing the whole evolution theory in the bin or something like that, I havent read them but I saw a post here on UF talking about it.

These scientists and atheists will keep throwing rubbish facts at you to get you to doubt your faith in Allah SWT, dont fall into their traps. They dont have knowledge of the unkown and the unseen like our holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh did.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X