Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who has OCD here?

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
    The picture was made to be funny, the thread wasn't. Thats the least funny picture I could find.
    That's fine, i'm sure it wasn't deliberate.
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
      I think you missed the point too
      Currently, the tower in the picture is straight but the picture is crooked. I would mess with it so that BOTH are off center :D

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
        Not funny. Insensitive thread.
        That sounds to me like neg rep talk that does.
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

i wouldn't touch anything in anybody else's house.
          "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
          (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
          He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

I am OC about somethings but it nothing major obviously. There was a documentry on BBC 3 a few months back about Extreme OCD camp - helping several young people come to terms with and overcome their severe OCD by 2 American scientists. They had some really good results. They didn't eliminate it, but they helped them manage it, and lessen the severity of it over time. It was really inspiring to watch actually.
            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

I do

and it's nothing to be happy about, frankly I'm sick and tired of washing my hands constantly and just not feeling comfortable with small things that I have to change/move around before I can move on with my daily chores
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X