Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to convince Muslim brothers to eat halal food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to convince Muslim brothers to eat halal food?

This is Getting out of hand, Pakistani Muslim brothers sitting in subway eating haram food, it has no halal certificate and when I told them it wasnt halal they continued eating an laughed and said 'only god can judge me' they took it all as a joke...
    Is the importance of halal food dying out
    This is my first post on here everyone sorry if I've done it wrong but I joined to ask this question as it really unsettled me
    Thanks for your input jazakallah khair

Re: How to convince Muslim brothers to eat halal food?

Sadly "Only God can judge me" is used these days as an excuse to justify sinning.
    #BeardGang

Comment

Originally posted by SisterLana View Post
      This is Getting out of hand, Pakistani Muslim brothers sitting in subway eating haram food, it has no halal certificate and when I told them it wasnt halal they continued eating an laughed and said 'only god can judge me' they took it all as a joke...
      Is the importance of halal food dying out
      This is my first post on here everyone sorry if I've done it wrong but I joined to ask this question as it really unsettled me
      Thanks for your input jazakallah khair
      I wouldn't say it's dying out, but some people couldn't care less if something has gelatine it in like sweets for eg, but won't eat chicken that doesn't comes from a 'halal' source, which I don't really understand

Comment

I don't get it , this whole only god can judge me is their get out of jail free card almost they have complete control of their actions yet they want to go out of their way to have something haram, we have plenty halal options but they just reacted in an ignorant way it really grinded my gears

Comment

Some people are ignorant and believe that reading bismillah over it makes it halal
          Nothing is impossible with Allah:o

Comment

Ah, the good ol' "Only Allah can judge meeee"
            My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
            As You have sanctified Your house,
            Make my heart as protected and as honoured
            In which permission of entry
            Is only granted to a few,
            Please Allah, allow my heart
            To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
            when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
            In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (radhiallahu anhu) reports that the Prophet (salallahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “A time will come upon the people wherein a man will not bother what he intakes; whether from a halal source or haram.” (Bukhari 2059)

By the way in subway, me and a friend were about to eat from there but noticed they do not change their gloves when touching the food. So they touch pork and vegetarian food and so it gets mixed. That is a reason enough not to eat there. Such bad food practices.
              Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
              ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

You did your part by telling them its not halal and they choose to laugh at you and say only God can judge me.. so it's up to them now.
                My heart will go on

Comment

I saw some brothers ( in THOBES! ) walk into a kfc and eat during ramadan.. I was so never so shocked in my life

It kind of hard as a sister to walk up to 5-6 brothers and tell them to fear Allah, if you know what I mean..
                  الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by muslimgirl93 View Post
                    Some people are ignorant and believe that reading bismillah over it makes it halal
                    :rotfl:

Comment

I am learning about halal foods just gotta know where to find them. not much in my town so I just say extra prayers before I eat unless its the fish I caught but for some of us its hard to find. but I went psyco on a subway employee today cause she did not change gloves and I am allergic to onions. she changed them real fast. I do know the fries at popeyes chicken are halal cause I saw the sticker on the side of the box

Comment

subway is haraam?

but i eat there :@

and also at hardess and nandos ..... :@

Comment

Some of the breads have animal by products ^^ and there's cross contamination with haram meat (but you shouldn't have that problem since you're in Pakistan). And I'm not sure what's in their sauces.
                          Nothing is impossible with Allah:o

Comment

a family friends father owns a ''halal subway'' but I found they use rice wine in the cooking of chicken teriyaki. They get away with it because some dodgy halal certification places allow alcohol in cooking (ignoring that to purchase or deal in it is haram)

they also allow for stunning which has been proven to cause suffering to animals

We should really try and avoid these places especially when we have options these days with genuine halal places

As for kfc etc I have seen many of the arabs/Iraqis/kurds coming into the country believing chicken is halal and buying form places like netto and lidl etc

Comment

Salam

Doing a google search for " only good can judge me" brings up a song by Tupac. I think these brothers have been listening to gangsta rap and have adopted his philosophy.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X