No announcement yet.

Men Dances (from all over the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Men Dances (from all over the world)

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
    you have brelwis who come and point at this and justify their chicken dance in the masjids

simple things they can't understand, this bedouin dance is cultural. No religious things going on here.
    i dont think anyone i associating this with religion

but unlike women, there is no haram in this (not that i know of) (music yes, drums no)
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Abu Dhabi
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sytdB8kb-EQ
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
        That music, I heard it in games before

but unlike women, there is no haram in this (not that i know of) (music yes, drums no)
        some do, they call it "wahabi dance"
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

you have brelwis who come and point at this and justify their chicken dance in the masjids

simple things they can't understand, this bedouin dance is cultural. No religious things going on here.
          :rotfl:
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

That music, I heard it in games before

some do, they call it "wahabi dance"
            lol yes forgot about that, there was a saudia debke a few years back being posted as a "wahabbi dance" but thats just because practicsly every non sufi arab is a wahabbi to them
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMKhNxD4MGM

Palestine dance. They always like dancing monkeys to me.............
              traditional dance, with swords and Gucci Suits
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

sorry but this saudi dancing isnt exactly something to brag about either
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6mO8_SCo0
                I don't know why, but this reminds me of West Side Story.
                وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                [2:186]

.:.
                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                  seriously im thinking its the same thing as in it has pagan aka mushrik roots. some palestinians are still having some weird "fertility" dance done at their walima. same kind of moves complete with hanky waving like the brits.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fw4A5CE...%3Dfw4A5CEkmfM
                  too funny
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Somalis men (with their lovely macawiis)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J_MK2go6zA

Interesting enough, the women do something similar at weddings too. I never knew men did this actually until this video.
                    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                    [2:186]

.:.
                    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                      :rotfl:
                      what is the chicken dance/
                      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                        Somalis men (with their lovely macawiis)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J_MK2go6zA

Interesting enough, the women do something similar at weddings too. I never knew men did this actually until this video.
                        nice. spinny
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Yep......
                          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

it all looks gay to me with the clean shaven faces, trimmed beards, nasty fat moustaches and tight clothes.

like some kind of arab/african riverdance show.
                            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

I remember watching comparisons

but I think black people dance way better than white people, generally they have better rhythm
                              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Women can dance only in the company of women http://www.fatwaislam.com/fis/index.cfm?scn=fd&ID=157 just thought I would clarify and she can beat the duff
                                Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X