Passing around the bucket in the mosque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Passing around the bucket in the mosque

at my mosque, they pass the bucket around AND stand at the door, and there's usually 2-3 standing around. There's no getting away with that then.

but yeah, make sure you always take some change along.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
      at my mosque, they pass the bucket around AND stand at the door, and there's usually 2-3 standing around. There's no getting away with that then.

but yeah, make sure you always take some change along.
      at our local mosque here there is no box for collection fitted to the wall... nor anyone has EVER passed a box around... there is a big islamic school for the mosque, so the mosque bills are covered from the school. only on the day of eid... one brother stands way outside... even out of parking area... at the entrance of parking... with a box named donation... but even he deosnt really asks ppl to put in...who ever wishes they do

even if they had a box on the wall or pass around a bucket... i wouldn't put a dime just because people think I should do.. action has to be with sincerity not worrying about what ppl think... in such situations I would never put in a single cent
      لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Our local mosque would pass the bucket around after every prayer if they had it there own way lol

On jummah, one person carries a bucket around every row and whoever puts it in, does so, and whoever doesn't, does not. It should't be embarrassing because a lot of people do not put in money, not everyone has some to give every week. We also have someone standing outside.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X